stitch

Where is Walt??

He's fighting off hippies who dont' like his warmonger fatigue pants and warmongers who dislike hi tie-dye tee shirts.

I thought he was mooning the Westboro Baptist Church protest group every chance he got? :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

He's in his bathroom with his guitar, writing songs about racoons with the hopes of getting his money for nothing and chicks for free.:P

*DING*DING*DING* We have a winner! That's exactly what he's doing. :o

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

He's in the bathroom, but he's not writin' songs... he's makin' a new avatar.:ph34r::D

Of what, a pile of shit in the tub? :D

no, he already did that... this one will probably be in the sink:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Right now he's heading over to Clear Lake to register for the Ballooner, then he's taking my rig to have the reserve repacked. I'll see him tomorrow so if anyone has any messages, pass them my way. And please get creative and obnoxious. He's always giving me crap about something! It's payback time.
Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

Right now he's heading over to Clear Lake to register for the Ballooner, then he's taking my rig to have the reserve repacked. I'll see him tomorrow so if anyone has any messages, pass them my way. And please get creative and obnoxious. He's always giving me crap about something! It's payback time.

Tell him I said DZ.com's gotten a lot cleaner since we haven't had to put up with his shit recently.
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

alright so let me get this straight,

*** he was mooning the Westboro Baptist Church protest group

He's fighting off hippies who dont' like his warmonger fatigue pants and warmongers who dislike hi tie-dye tee shirts.

He's in his bathroom with his guitar, writing songs about racoons with the hopes of getting his money for nothing and chicks for free

He's in the bathroom, but he's not writin' songs...

it's got something to do with an emergency extraction from a glory hole.. ***

so he was mooning, then beating up hippies in a church parking lot, then he bailed into their bathroom where he took a shit in their sink then played the guitar for a while and stuck his pee-pee through a hole in the wall where it became stuck and needed emergency extraction.

yeah that sounds like walt...:D

if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell