steveorino

Corvette anyone?

I wish I had a shot of my DZOs vette. His vette is a anniversary edition (76 I think) it is so custom, I don't think an original part remains. The engine in the current iteration, is a big block 544 cuin 8. He has the HP chart from the dyno and this naturally aspirated engine produces 750 HP. The thing would bend something every time he put his foot down so, he went with a custom 6-speed manual (good for 200+). Custom axles, so he could get bigger tires. custon fiberglass body, with a whale tail, to cover the bigger tires and engine. not much of the car is not billet.

He competes at random times, in some not so legal road rallies. The guy loves his car and makes good use of it.

you world teamers know the guy and his SO. Next time you see him as Bob S about his car. Betty White is her name.
HPDBs, I hate those guys.
AFB, charter member.

Don't do it. Id rather receive fellatio from a shark with rabies than drive a corvette.
“Last week I helped my friend stay put. It's a lot easier than helping someone move. I just went over to his house and made sure that he did not start to load his shit into a truck.”

I've already bought the vette. I was just wondering on low profile wheels.

Actually, I thought it looked pretty sweet and with the low profile tires, it would be hard for Slammer to bite those. :D
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"