lawrocket

Breast:Teste Ratio where you work

For a dude out looking for wimminfolk, I always thought that teacher would be a great profession. I also thought being a flight attendant would rock!

Chicks looking for dudes would want to work in Alaska or in the automotive industry.

My work has me as the full time male and four fulltime females. We've also got three part time dudes. Thus, a 4:4 breast:teste ratio at my office.

What's the ratio at your work? And what do you do for a living?

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Shrink at a sensitive needs prison. Almost all dudes, none of which are good candidates. [:/]

Shrink or Psychologist? and WTF is a sensitive needs prison?

I'm a teacher WAY more XXs than XYs in this field
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Permanent staff:

26 breasts: 6 testes (assuming the 3 guys have both of them :D)

Relief staff:

6 breasts: 10 testes (again...assuming the 5 guys have both of them :D)

Relief staff is rare so the women definitely outnumber the men at work.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

I have 2 companies really. The clinical trial company has mostly women (probably 95%). The scientists are mostly male.

I work in IT and of the 4 programmers in my office, 3 of us are women. Not the norm.

~ Lisa
~ Do you Rigminder?

Shrink at a sensitive needs prison. Almost all dudes, none of which are good candidates. [:/]

You're just being too picky.>:(
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I work in the Construction industry, so it's just me and men in my office. The men are family members though, so it's nothing to get excited about. It IS nice when the Subs call up, begging for their checks early. I get lots of sweet-talk then!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Where I work in the air traffic control radar room, male to female about 5 to 1.

That's pretty funny, in my section of the FAA it's a 5:1 ratio male to female too. 25 men:5 women. 3 female engineers and 2 support staff. All the men are engineers or technicians. It was about that ratio in my engineering class in college too. :)

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Wow, tough question. Lets see...

~ 385,000 Total
- 56,000 Women
= 329,000 Men

Assuming all have 2 breasts or testies:

658,000 Testies
112,000 Breasts

= ratio of about 5.9/1 or so.

Oh yea, I'm in the Navy. :P

"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

I am a chemist and although I'm only a grad student it seems at this school there are perhaps 60% guys and 40% girls.
In my undergrad there seemed to be more guys than that. Chemistry professors seem to be dominated by men as well.
When you go to engineering it is almost all men.
I seem to gravitate to activities surrounded by men... skydiving and science seemed to be dominated by men. I have to show up and show them that women rock!

For a dude out looking for wimminfolk, I always thought that teacher would be a great profession. I also thought being a flight attendant would rock!

Chicks looking for dudes would want to work in Alaska or in the automotive industry.

My work has me as the full time male and four fulltime females. We've also got three part time dudes. Thus, a 4:4 breast:teste ratio at my office.

What's the ratio at your work? And what do you do for a living?

I'm a software engineer.

I'm currently working for a big company. The senior manager and one of the tech support people are women. Everyone else I've seen on my floor is male. I'd be surprised if we were even at 1:50. As a married man I like that. There are women on other floors but that's irrelevant since I stay parked in my cubicle when not peeing or attending meetings.

At my startup one of the founders wanted to hire more women. He's currently serving six years for having sex with a fifteen year old girl so I'm not sure his motives were entirely altruistic. We had a female office manager, two in technical administrative roles, one manager, one project manager, and two engineers. I think we peaked at ~50 people so that's nearly 1:7. I married the smart, funny, caring, wonderful female engineer. Quality is better than quantity!

In engineering school 5 out of 300 CS under graduates were women which would be 1:60. I think the ratio is better now.

Lets see..

My Company develops Maintenance and Engineering software. 6 Employees. 0 Boobies : 12 Testes.

Are you sure they all have 2 testes? :|

ZING!!!!!:D

What if one boob is bigger than the other?:o

here, it's a teste fest...[:/]

no bueno, but I'm moving to florida soon, so hopefully things will be on the up and up.;)
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.