BillyVance

Ummm... what the fuck?!? Woman selling her breast milk?

I was just thinking, there's somebody at a DZ somewhere that could use all that milk... so the rest of us don't need the mental bleach... ;)

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Too late, be there for the next 4 years titty feeding. If the dumb ass gets drunk at the xmas party again this year then it could be three little bastards running around:D

http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

when I was a nurse in the Air Force, one fo the other nurses would make brownies from her breast milk and bring them in. SERIOUSLY! It was very disturbing!

:o ohhhh I soooooooo have questions about this:

1. Did she really produce THAT much breast milk to make brownies?

2. Did she tell people in advance that they were eating breast milk brownies?

That's just a lotta bit weird:S

:o ohhhh I soooooooo have questions about this:

1. Did she really produce THAT much breast milk to make brownies?

2. Did she tell people in advance that they were eating breast milk brownies?

That's just a lotta bit weird:S

I wasn't there when she made those brownies... but she claimed that she used her breastmilk.

And yes, she did tell people. Most of us thought it was gross, but surprisingly, some people actually tried them. :o

Well to be honest I don't really care if the tap is dry; it is just fun sucking on the tap:)
My wife had four children that really enjoyed sucking on her cute little containers and getting it from a bottle would just seem to deprive a child of this simple pleasure.

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that statistically half of them are stupider than that.

Somehow that doesn't seem any more bizarre than using what comes out of a cow's or a goat's boobs

True in the logical sense, however, I wouldn't bake with my breastmilk and give the goodies to friends. I just don't think they would be appreciative. Now not telling them breastmilk is in it is another story.:ph34r: I don't have time personally to pump out extra milk for baking purposes anyway.:P

I wasn't there when she made those brownies... but she claimed that she used her breastmilk.

And yes, she did tell people. Most of us thought it was gross, but surprisingly, some people actually tried them. :o

Hey a brownie is a brownie! Where is your feminine sense of chocolate? I would just stick it in the micro for a few seconds, scoop a double of vanilla on top with a squirt of whip cream, drizzle more chocolate syrup and scatter some crushed nuts around it.

I think the few seconds of micro would kill most boobie bacteria and the ice cream would drown any survivors.:P Thats not a sticking my toung out smiley- its licking its lips.

when I was a nurse in the Air Force, one fo the other nurses would make brownies from her breast milk and bring them in. SERIOUSLY! It was very disturbing!

not anymore disturbing that drinking liquid from a cows boobs...

how did the brownies taste? did anyone like them?>
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...