FlyinDawg

How to....?

How to organize fundraising with DZO for cancer research fund? as how to convenience DZO too? Like spent money to jump and money toward to fundraising. Yes, I mean non-profit for just a weekend or a week.
Flyin' Dawg or SkyDog

"To understand is to forgive, even oneself."

How to organize fundraising with DZO for cancer research fund? as how to convenience DZO too? Like spent money to jump and money toward to fundraising. Yes, I mean non-profit for just a weekend or a week.

You could start by learning about Jump for the Cause.

Excellent organization and well worth helping out. Pretty certain your DZO will have heard about it.

If you'd like to help out a different organization, perhaps you can at least learn a bit out overall event organizing from looking at their web site. There may even be a participant AT your drop zone you could talk to.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

I think it's cool about Jump for the Cause. Actually, not just for breast cancer. Like ANY cancer, such as bone cancer, brain cancer, lung cancer, stomach cancer, and etc. I have a church who do fundraising for cancer research fund every 2 months. It's gave me idea for dropzone fundraising. Help scientists to find cure for cancers.
Flyin' Dawg or SkyDog

"To understand is to forgive, even oneself."

We started Leap for Lupus, a 501 non-profit raising funds for lupus research. Although it's very rewarding, it was very expensive to get started and the IRS had a lot of hoops to jump through. You may want to find a parent organization that you like and raise funds to donate to them. That's how we got started originally. Best of luck to you. PM if you want more info.