Squeak

Ladyskydiver won't ask but I will

Cora has entered a competition to help raise her finances for her VET School bills

Please take a look at the photos that I've submitted, and if you like them, vote. It's only $1,000 that I have a chance to win, but it's something.

Please go and help her out with a vote or 2. you can vote more than once but you have to wait 24 hours to vote again
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Thank you. The pics were taken last year when I met my dad and older brother for the first time. Dad took me and some of the family up into the mountains and showed us the area. Talk about a peaceful place to be. :)

Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Gorgeous! Where in Tennessee were you? I grew up in Knoxville, and I definitely miss those rolling hills. The midwest is severely lacking in topography. ;)

_Pm

__
"Scared of love, love and aeroplanes...falling out, I said takes no brains." -- Andy Partridge (XTC)

Cora,

Good luck!! ! I've voted!!! :)B|

Anyone as nice as you deserves to come up on top!!! :)
CReW Skies,
bubbles

"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM