Ghetto

DONT READ THIS (for your own sake!)

you can go to 'vote for us and get points' once per day and just go down the list and ctrl+click the links, and then close the popups to get 24 points

or you can refer people and get 5 points per person who signs up (go post your ref link in any forums that you frequent.. i got 52+ referrals just from posting in dz.com and rc.com B|)

Web Design
Cleveland Skydiving
"Hey, these cookies don't taste anything like girl scouts..."

hes in my little black book now.... when he leaves the loading docks hes toast ;)

hey are you in the gang yet? get in! message 'jenjis' to join if you havent yet

Web Design
Cleveland Skydiving

hes in my little black book now.... when he leaves the loading docks hes toast ;)

hey are you in the gang yet? get in! message 'jenjis' to join if you havent yet

Can i join too?

I have clothes and stuff altready.

But I keep getting beat up . . . but that was before clothes - so - I'm level three so far and I think I'm quite speedy - I have no trouble robbing the hold.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

How do i join the altitude thieves?

And how do I check to see how much EXP I have and how much I need to get to the next level?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

anyone from dropzone.com or rc.com can join, just send a message to me (jenjis), or find us in the gang list and apply :)
turtle: you can find that on the 'home' page right above the inventory tab in the top left.

so far there have been 59 people who joined from dz/rc.com, and 13 have joined, so the rest of you need to get your asses in here :-p

Web Design
Cleveland Skydiving

OK! I am getting frustrated. I can't find the gang you created, so can you find me? I am going by Bobbi. I know, I know real original, but hey, its all I could think of.:$Besides, I have strep throat so you have to be nice to me.;):P

Bobbi

A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

bordson: yes of course... and i'll kick that little boy's ass when he leaves the newbie safe zone..

bobbi: yep, i'll send you a message.. when you open it and you see my name, click on the [DZ] tag next to my name, and you should be able to join from there
Web Design
Cleveland Skydiving

so far there have been 59 people who joined from dz/rc.com, and 13 have joined, so the rest of you need to get your asses in here :-p

it says that name doesn't exist!!!!
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

Ok,
I sent a message to you to join. Anybody have problems with it loading up on a computer? I triesd to access it at my house and all that loads up is the background. I think I either have some sort of spyware problem or java or a plug-in (like Flash) that isnt loaded or isnt loaded correctly

hehe, I took some money out of my vault in order to buy some pants (as even though I had a hat, shirt and sword my guy's balls were still apparently swinging in the wind).

In the time it took me to move through the pages to the shop to buy pants, I'd been robbed twice, hit the hospital and no longer had enough cash to buy the pants I "left the house" for. :S

People looking to join: If you go to 'Search' and look up my member ID (53517), then you can go to my profile and click on the link to our gang.. from there you can request to join.

Bobbi.. it helps to only deal with money when your in the hospital.. then you know you wont get jacked
Web Design
Cleveland Skydiving

P.S. Does anyone with photoshop skills want to design us a cool gang banner?

(yea i know, i'm a web designer.. i could do it, but i have too much work to do in between rule the seas B|)

Web Design
Cleveland Skydiving

In the time it took me to move through the pages to the shop to buy pants, I'd been robbed twice, hit the hospital and no longer had enough cash to buy the pants I "left the house" for. :S

The trick is to FIRST, go pick a fight you will lose. I usually search for level 100+. Then, AFTER you're in the hospital, get your money and buy your pants. You can do everything but commit crime while in hospital.