FlyinDawg

The Farm

Kerry's fine...nothing major. Simple hard landing with no PLF.

Glad to hear he'll be okay. How did it happen? Squirrelly winds, brain lock, etc?
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Winds were gusty and changing directions. Most of us were landing farm from the hangar. He landed closer to the area where we load the bus. I was on the load and landed far away so I didn't actually see it first hand.
Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

Kerry's fine...nothing major. Simple hard landing with no PLF.

Glad to hear he'll be okay. How did it happen? Squirrelly winds, brain lock, etc?

I saw it all before load on bus. He were like half flare before full flare and hit so hard with butt-landing then flips. I was like oh damn, it must be hurt somehow he were hurt! That's why I perfer landing in wayyyy back instead closer to hangar because in wayyyy back have one direction of wind than crosswinds near hangar.
Flyin' Dawg or SkyDog

"To understand is to forgive, even oneself."

ok really, whats blaines id on here. ive been talking to him at the farm about buying his micron.
“Last week I helped my friend stay put. It's a lot easier than helping someone move. I just went over to his house and made sure that he did not start to load his shit into a truck.”

Blaine's ID is Pyke.

Yup, but I don't think he's on here very often anymore...but I could be wrong and he could be lurking...

Was going to say the same thing. He used to post a lot. Not anymore. That girl of his keeps him busy, maybe? :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Blaine's ID is Pyke.

Yup, but I don't think he's on here very often anymore...but I could be wrong and he could be lurking...

Was going to say the same thing. He used to post a lot. Not anymore. That girl of his keeps him busy, maybe? :P

I think it's more of the working as an EMT and going to paramedic school, not to mention working at the Farm. But maybe a little to do with the girl. :P

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Ohh, forgot to extra mention..... My sister finally took a tandem jump at The Farm at last week. She told me, she already addicted to it as freefall. It's been for a year to have her jump. B|B| She said she finally understood why people jump out of perfectly good airplane. lol

Flyin' Dawg or SkyDog

"To understand is to forgive, even oneself."

So whats the deal with this weekend at the farm? Halloween party? More details please......
“Last week I helped my friend stay put. It's a lot easier than helping someone move. I just went over to his house and made sure that he did not start to load his shit into a truck.”

Hans said it was going to be a rage'n bash with a popsjumper look alike contest and free jump door prizes & free :D and if enough chics showed up a wet T-shirt contest, Skinnyshrek said he was going to enter Andy Coplands one eyed Sheep.:S:P

you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo

Your dog won the look-alike contest and I'm pissed.
>:([:/]

Andy_C's sheep only got 1 vote she was so ugly.
:D:D

The DZ groupie had a B'day and only one person gave her a "Her! Her!"..and that one meant it literally.
:D:D

And in the meantime....
One of our favorite DZ.com postwhores drank the water here at the Farm the last time he and she was here and now she's preggers....I'll let him make the announcement when/if he wants to.

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Yea you know your Ugly when you can't even win your own look a like contest......:P

Here is the wet T-shirt contest winner photo. And one of, well lets say you drive 9 hours to party with um and they pass out by 9:30.....:S:P:D

Hope you all enjoyed the Sunday :D we left ya.

Miss Emma had a blast and I'm sure you will see her soon while home to visit as long as you keep your "young ones in line". We did have to beat Charlie off the side of the van with a big stick and he got drool all over the clean windows, can someone get the kid laid already.......

Most of all THANKS HANS you went above and beyond our expections to see to it that a student had a blast and was in good hands to learn to skydive, can't thank you and Blaine and all your staff enough, we owe you one.:):)
(Emma photo by Skinnyshrek) Thank you!

The Farm ROCKS!

you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo

You fucker:D Ok i took an ambien instead of a pain pill.My shoulder was playing up and i needed it. Those ambiens will catch up to you. Shit, cant believe you got me, oh well, payback is a biatch. You better get your ass there December the 8th for our xmas boogie. Its really laid back, real good event.
Damn, i should post a pic of you on that dive. Wait, i didn't have my zoom on to get ya. Fuck, i need to lock the camper

http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?