namgrunt

THOMASTON haloween pictures 500+-

its 10 pm just pulled in and in the process of up loading over 500 pictures from the 9th. annual thomaston haloween weekend
200 jump pics
300 party pics

SKYDIVE ATLANTA was great

www.dzmemories.com

that is where they are at

59 YEARS,OVERWEIGHT,BALDIND,X-GRUNT
LAST MIL. JUMP VIET-NAM(QUAN-TRI)
www.dzmemories.com

Thanks for all the great photos, Bob. Great to see you and the Nanner this weekend. I also want to say how cool I think it is that you hang out over in the low-timer jumper area and capture the less-glamorous shots of people coming in under canopy. Seems that most times the photos are of the swoopers - it's nice to see the straight-in landings get some photos as well. :)

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

AND, little miss northwestener, why did you not come up to visit us at the Farm like so many did on Sunday?
>:(

Because I came to Atlanta to go to the SDA boogie. :)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

So where are the rest of the pics? Please post links here if they are being posted elsewhere. Great costumes, great dives, great times. Thanks everyone! It was so nice to see so many people that I haven't gotten to see in a while. I missed a lot of people who couldn't make it too, so maybe next time kiddies! :P

AND, little miss northwestener, why did you not come up to visit us at the Farm like so many did on Sunday?
>:(

Because I came to Atlanta to go to the SDA boogie. :)

hey, well get your skymiles and book a flight dec 7th-9th that is our xmas boogie. Make sure you bring enough money for the poker game again. If needed theres room in the camper. so hurry up and book your ticket. Need to get trey to bring that plane of his up for the xmas boogie
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

So where are the rest of the pics? Please post links here if they are being posted elsewhere. Great costumes, great dives, great times. Thanks everyone! It was so nice to see so many people that I haven't gotten to see in a while. I missed a lot of people who couldn't make it too, so maybe next time kiddies! :P

Where are all of the pics of YOUR costume? You looked Ammmmmmmmmmazing!

Need to get trey to bring that plane of his up for the xmas boogie

I Wonder if Hans will charge him a Boogie Fee?:o:D

and jello is officially banned from thomaston:D:D Nah get your ass up to the farm trey for xmas..prezzies are on me

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

i got pics in my head?;)

can you get in my head?:P

nevermind.:|

Anyone that gets in your head shimmel will be fucked for life

***People were sneaking up all night taking pictures of my butt and none of them have popped up yet. I want to see them! I never get to see that perspective of my own ass!

Was this you? If so, nice ass!:);)

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"