mamajumps

So where do you fit in society?

Just curious how ya'll would rank yourselves....

Ok go discuss, and those you who can be counted on to hijack shit... have fun... im bored entertain me....:P

I don't hijack anything... I tactfully aquire it.:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I think I fall in the outgoing freak category. I've always played out in left field and don't really care about being "normal". Normal is boring to me.
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Ok go discuss, and those you who can be counted on to hijack shit... have fun... im bored entertain me....:P

Ok Im going home now, I expect this to be a fun... sexually orientated post when I log back on in a few hours....;)

Ok Im going home now, I expect this to be a fun... sexually orientated post when I log back on in a few hours....;)

Yes mistress.:)
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I am guessing that at least 1/2 the people who call themselves freaks are just wishing they could really let go and be a freak. :)

How about - I'm a freak that should live in a Nunnery?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

too shy to answer the poll. :)

Hell, we all know yours...

"I live in an old folks home... you do the math. I can't remember how.":P

And you fit like a square peg...................in a wood chipper! :P

I thought he IS the round hole!:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

And you fit like a square peg...................in a wood chipper! :P

Did someone say "Freak"?:o

What is this society you speak of?

Hmmmm the one I was thrust into after my dad boned my mom one night.... I damn sure dont fit.... I know that.... I live life by my own set of rules, works just fine for me, but people always come up with all these weird opinions.... I swear I wonder if it has anything to do with driving a Gator down a main road naked drinking beer????:S

Hmmmm the one I was thrust into after my dad boned my mom one night.... I damn sure dont fit.... I know that.... I live life by my own set of rules, works just fine for me, but people always come up with all these weird opinions.... I swear I wonder if it has anything to do with driving a Gator down a main road naked drinking beer????:S

If there's no pics, it didn't happen;)

I'll bring my golf cart to the Hog Flop if you'll repeat that.:)