Mark24688m

Would YOU go into outer space?

FUCK YEAH I WOULD!!!

Now if only I had an extra $20 million to spend... [:/]

I'll take it out of my RTS account and forward it to you.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

. . . remember - that is a government planned construction built by the lowest bidder.

Government contracts for space missions aren't always awarded to the lowest bidder. There are other figures of merit. :)
Commercial ventures on the other hand...

Going into space is dangerous shit. Coming out of space back to earth is batshitinsanely dangerous shit.

For all you dorks with a statistics fetish: check how many people have gone into space and how many made it back alive. You have a better chance of surviving when you make a stowed basejump from 160ft with your cheststrap undone.

So would I do it? Most def. When I'm a little older perhaps ;)

Hell yeah!

psipike02:

And good luck trying to get me to come back...

Easy. you can't skydive very well in zero gravity. It would be more like synchronised swimming.

VincentVL:

Going into space is dangerous shit. Coming out of space back to earth is batshitinsanely dangerous shit.

For all you dorks with a statistics fetish: check how many people have gone into space and how many made it back alive.

The magic words: HALO-jump WR
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

hahaha lots of "sure" and hell yeah... and I too fall into that category!!;)

so i laughed when i saw this 'voice of reason' post. hahaha

true enough it IS tricky stuff..... But i bet the view is worth the chance...;) There was no question posed about "getting back "... and so
who wouldn't want to go into outer space....?

someday all our energy winds up there, anyway... better to go , while we can still enjoy it.....besides IF we could go into outer space, we might like it so much that we wouldn't want to return to this planet...
( Gives the term 'Ground Bound' a whole new perspective ) ;)

j