pre7117

stupid people

In the past month I have met so many stupid people that have no comman sense its starting to really piss me off. I think that all this culture and blood mixing in the US is starting to make people turn back to monkeys. I hate this day and every moran I have had to talk to today.>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(
HELLFISH 429
POPS 11113

I think that all this culture and blood mixing in the US is starting to make people turn back to monkeys.

?????????????????????????????????
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

In the past month I have met so many stupid people that have no comman sense its starting to really piss me off. I think that all this culture and blood mixing in the US is starting to make people turn back to monkeys. I hate this day and every moran I have had to talk to today.>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(

Dude find your happy place. Mine is very similar to that of Happy Gilmore with midgets on tricycles and girls lacey panties and bras from victorias secret with pitchers of beer on hand that never ends......while skydiving...ha

Seriously though there's nothing wrong with hating the human race at times...sometimes the stupidity of people amazes me as well, so i feel ya...
Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----

I ain't gonna talk to you! :P

I'll talk to you though.

Have you noticed how stupid people seem to have a lack of patience, Jim?

On another note - how's the plans for the game sounding?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I ain't gonna talk to you! :P

I'll talk to you though.

Have you noticed how stupid people seem to have a lack of patience, Jim?

On another note - how's the plans for the game sounding?

Still waiting for mom to get back from Hawaii tomorrow, I'll know what the schedule looks like then! ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Cant think, been around stupid people all day.:S

Ohhh, we have ALL been there!! :)

It's our job, Jewels.

Tell me about it. One of our partners regularly comes into my office and asks me to remind him why we do this. :D Some days, I have no answer at all. :| Happily, today is not one of those days but it can all change with a phone call. Maybe that means I should take the rest of the afternoon off. . . .
TPM Sister #102