Glitch

My wife can't understand why I keep...

...screwing up!

I've been telling my wife since Safety Day that the DZ is going 'mandatory' AADs, so I'll have to buy one before the end of the year. So I come home last weekend with a shiny new Vigil in my rig. Wife finds out and blows a gasket. How dare I spend that kind of money without at least telling her! :S

Anyway she proceeds to chew my ass, read me the riot act, and some other stuff (that apparently was supposed to bother me in some way...) only to eventually decide that enough is enough... Since I see fit to spend that much on myself, than it's only fair that I should spend that much on her and the kids. So... as a suitable punishment... I must now go out and buy one of them big flat screen wall mountable big screen hi-def TV thingies!

So how can I keep making the same mistakes? :)
Randomly f'n thingies up since before I was born...

Would she prefer you hammer in if you got knocked out/disabled in freefall?

She probably insisted you buy life insurance for you and her, what's the difference?
Ostriches and rheas are the only birds that urinate and defecate separately. They read Parachutist while doing #2.

You tell her you're going to spend 5K on a new rig and let her go off about that... Then give it a day or so and tell her, "You're right, that was insensitive of me. Cause the DZ requires them now, I really just need a new AAD." She'll ask you how much and you tell her around a grand. She'll consider it a win and a "savings" of 4K and you get the AAD. Have ya not learned that women think in terms of savings, not cost? I saved $80.00 on this dress, I saved... >:(

This is gonna hurt, isn't it? [:/]

Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

Would she prefer you hammer in if you got knocked out/disabled in freefall?

After 20+ years together, I'm sure the thought has crossed her mind a time or two...

She probably insisted you buy life insurance for you and her, what's the difference?

Your right...I do have enough insurance to make ends meet if I bounce, did that years ago. The difference is that now, I'm worth a lot more dead than alive.
Randomly f'n thingies up since before I was born...