jasonRose

Weekend numbers! (11-10,11)

Hopefully someone out there is still jumping.

0:0:0

:(:(:(:(

I hate it when I can't jump!!!

:P:0:0
yeah....like i would have more jumps than you this weekend. It is a good time for my cypress to be in for maintenance. Sebastian and Perris can not come soon enough!
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

No doubt!!

Are you up for some jumps this coming weekend??

If my rig is ready to go.....where, when and how? I know jumping from Tango is always an option......what can I say BigBird has spoiled me:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

Yesterday was beautiful and today was decent. Who would have thought there would be jumpable weather in November? Tango is better than nothing, don't you think?

Vint
. . . . .
"Make it hard again." Doc Ed

“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free” Nikos Kazantzakis

"In AZ visiting the GF until tomorrow :)
I'm in AZ visiting Beth and we got three jumps yesterday at Eloy a 6 way and a 10 way out of Otters and a rodeo dive out of the DC-3 (which is a beerable offense)

then today I helped (ok, I was sort of put in charge of) doing ground crew for the Phoenix Checker 500 Demo jump... (I've never done it before and I was glad to have help from some great people.) It was quite fun and an interesting experience... the coordination with the production company and the pilot went perfectly and everything worked went perfectly... :)
We also had media passes and were walking around in Pit row (as well as on the track) before the race... B|

Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Yesterday was beautiful and today was decent. Who would have thought there would be jumpable weather in November? Tango is better than nothing, don't you think?

Vint

absolutely.....Tango is better than nothing....but let me get my rig back first....I have been working on some formation stuff.....we will have to exchange notes.:P:P:P:P:P
DPH # 2

0:4:0

Beautiful weekend in Palatka. I could have done more jumps, I was busy visitin' with people. The 4 I did were enough to make me sore today...! :S

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

:)
I had fun exploring the North Mojave desert and ghost towns this weekend! Driving on those long desolate back roads reminded me of the movie Dual. :ph34r:

We're going back for off road riding / and camping in Red Rock in a month - I can't wait!!! :)
g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

:$,6,1

1-hoop dive ,1 inflatable alligator, 1 inflatable sheep,1 21 way that turned into 20 (did Andy U. ever buy his beer:D) 1 hog flop and 1 santa and the rain deer dive

1 case for 1st time jumping in Palatka thanks everyone for jumping with the Muff Brothers and welcome to our new members muff, muff

Denis is the man and Harry cracked me up with the raffle on Saturday night
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!