dbattman

Coming soon to a Dropzone near you- the recurrent RastaRicanAir

Out at The Farm today. Showed up Sat night and dropped his Rastafarian colored rig off at Mike G's for checkout and service. Borrowed one today and went up for recurrency. Did pretty good for being off- even handled the 'aggressive destabilization' check (not that he needed it- I just like flipping people ass over teakettle).

He's shed some pounds so now he has a chance to take the thing out instead of just blowing past it.

;)

Robbie's back and Jay did not one, not two, but THREE jumps today.

Poor thing must be exhausted. :|
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Jay did not one, not two, but THREE jumps today.

Jay was up and trying to wake others up for 1st load!!! He even b2b'd the 2nd load!!!
Next time a sunrise steals your breath or a meadow of flowers leaves you speechless, remain that way. Say nothing and listen as heaven whispers, "Do you like it? I did it just for you."

Jay was up and trying to wake others up for 1st load!!! He even b2b'd the 2nd load!!!

I don't believe you.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Even saw it with my own eyes... I did! Really, it's true, I swear! I got on the plane just to make sure he actually jumped out of it! :o:P:D It was "other worldly" I tell you!

Next time a sunrise steals your breath or a meadow of flowers leaves you speechless, remain that way. Say nothing and listen as heaven whispers, "Do you like it? I did it just for you."

That can only mean he never went to bed. :ph34r:

Or there was a heavy morning fog layer and load one wasn't till after noon:ph34r:.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I was up at 9:00am (Yes, I had been to sleep:S:P), It was a warm Beautiful day (Possibly the last of the year that would that nice). I went around and kicked few pople out of bed and manifested.

Did loads 1,2 and 4 and then went took a Nap!:D That early morning Jumping crap is tiring.

Got up in time to watch my Kid brother make his AFF Graduation Jump.:)

I was up at 9:00am (Yes, I had been to sleep:S:P), It was a warm Beautiful day (Possibly the last of the year that would that nice). I went around and kicked few pople out of bed and manifested.

Did loads 1,2 and 4 and then went took a Nap!:D That early morning Jumping crap is tiring.

I can testify to that. (Not him being up at 9:00. How would I know? I rolled out at 1:45pm.) But he must've been doing something strenuous because by the time I got suited up, the skinny, malnourished p*ssy was too beat to jump with me and Dave.

But yes, it's true. That great disturbance in the Force on Sunday was due to myself, Jello Jay and Little Nicci ALL wearing jumpsuits at the same time! ...Hell, next thing you know I might start posting again or something. :o

See you kids at Beezy's Farewell. (I'll be the white blur grabbing your leg right before you turn upside down.) :ph34r:
RastaRicanAirlines: Putting the fun back in funnel
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Robbie's back and you're gonna be in trouble
(Hey la, hey la, big Robbie's back)
When you see him coming, you better cut out on the double
You've been spreadin' lies that he was in the blue
So look out now, 'cause he's comin' after you
(Hey la, hey la, my boyfriend's back)
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

OK...I call for even Stevens...

Since we are now again going to have a kilt-wearin', beer-guzzlin', guitar-playing, buzz bomb in the sky, we should have him bring more beer to ease the pain.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239