Darius11

Any one know Wings container sizes?

I tried finding it on their web site but after looking for a half an hour I give up.

I wish every manufacturer would put a link to what the codes mean. It would make thinks much easier.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

I tried finding it on their web site but after looking for a half an hour I give up.

I wish every manufacturer would put a link to what the codes mean. It would make thinks much easier.

I believe they don't publish it because they prefer to have people tell them the canopy sizes they want the container for as opposed to the container size they think they'll need. If you give 'em a call or send an email I'm sure they'd help you out with the sizing.

I am just looking in the classifieds looking for a used container that would fit my Saber2 230.
I am tying to find someone who wants to exchange containers or find a cheep and then sell my container. I have a J6 that was super tight with my Nav 260, but with the 230 it’s a bit lose.

I am trying find what a W-27 fits.

Thanks for the help

I don’t think any one is having a hard time understanding anything. But in today’s world where you can find, research and order many items on-line you expect a simple tool like a sizing chart to be one of the available links on the manufacturers web site.
Some of us like to do our own research and not have our hands held.

Some of us like to do our own research and not have our hands held.

And your own research is what you should do then. Then you will have your hand held by so many different people on the net instead of the people who make the item you are researching because they will probably lie to you. Is that about right?
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals