FlyinDawg

Anyone wear cool skydive shirts?

My sister sent me one last year that has a gifaffe and a dog under canopy. The giraffe's canopy has a hole in it for it's neck. It's really quite silly....but it's my favorite one.

oh haha, cos giraffe had long neck and haven't a room for below canopy. It's really funny and silly. ;)
Flyin' Dawg or SkyDog

"To understand is to forgive, even oneself."

This one is my favorite. I got it at the SF airport. It says "Remove before flight"

Thats funny, I have been selling those at the SkyFest (SF) boogie for the last 4 years. Except we added a matching red T-Back with Remove Before Flight on it. ;);)
I have another T back idea that I will have to give partial credit to Scott Miller and his canopy control class for its creation. Should be out in about 3 weeks.

The only cool skydiving shirt I've ever seen was the AZ Sureflight BTFU shirts. I wish I would have bought more then 1, since its really worn out. Beyond that just about every skydiving shirt I've ever seen was pretty goofy in the whuffo world. Who cares, though, it doesn't matter what it says or shows, anything skydiving will be goofy in the whuffo world.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

The only cool skydiving shirt I've ever seen was the AZ Sureflight BTFU shirts.

You forgot the "surfs up" part but I agree with you, a bad ass shirt indeed. I recently acquired one that reads "My other rig is your mom" that gets a lot of laughs when I wear it to the DZ. I was given one thats not really a skydiving shirt but along those lines that reads on the front " I jump out of planes and kill mother fuckers" and on the back it reads "what do you do?". It always fun to see peoples expressions when I catch them reading it. :D In general though, most skydiving shirts are cliché.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

In general though, most skydiving shirts are cliché.

True... I look for ones that have that same dark humor but aren't specific to skydiving.

My latest is one that says "Knock Knock" on the front ...

And on the back is a picture of the Grim Reaper looking through a peephole. :D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I personally like one that i had made that was of course inspired from many other similar t-shirts... it means nothing to anyone who does not skydive and that is the point i guess, unless of course they think it means something sexual.

I am reffering to the bottom design. I sold around 100 of them and agaion sold out of the hoodies of the design. So they must be of intrest to some people.

The top design is a picture that username:BlueSBdeath took.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

The most popular t-shirt at the Hog Flop this weekend was, "I know Tom Hayden- World Record Holder".

You had to be there, I guess. :P

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

My two favorites are 'Don't forget to Pull' with a little stick-man reaching for his pilot chute, and 'You'll be fine, as long as you don't do anything STUPID'. I got the second one when I was still on crutches due to being stupid:o

I got nuthin

Anyone does? Not relate to locate dropzone.

I got two shirts. One for me "Skydiving Kicks Ass" and one for my mother, "My son's a skydiver, that crazy young bastard." :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Some place I have a worn-out T-shirt with Death riding a pegasus, hanging onto a malfunctioned main canopy with the skydiver under it cutting away and giving him the finger. I also have a few of the shirts I bought to support the Wild Humans (the local CRW team and 4-time national champions).

But mostly I only wear the T-shirts which came with gear and event registration which aren't too exciting.

My favorite is an old one that has a jumper under canopy with a 'what me worry' stupid grin, and right behind him is a 747 with the pilots showing a wide eyed shock look.

My wife got it for me back when we were dating...and she was a 747 pilot! :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

My favorite is an old one that has a jumper under canopy with a 'what me worry' stupid grin, and right behind him is a 747 with the pilots showing a wide eyed shock look.

My wife got it for me back when we were dating...and she was a 747 pilot! :ph34r:

I had that one! :ph34r: I think the caption was : "What the ..." :D

I also had the one with the devil riding on a diver's back (I'd say swooper, but the youngins would think I was talking about a canopy pilot lol) with ethe caption "No Free Ride"

I also has the Air Time shirts with the reaper and with hidden shit in them (like boobies and EFS).
Remster

I am reffering to the bottom design. I sold around 100 of them and agaion sold out of the hoodies of the design. So they must be of intrest to some people.

The top design is a picture that username:BlueSBdeath took.

WOW. It's a good thing you didnt advertise the Karnage Krew Kaps:o
My photos

My Videos