alanab

jars

i am making some gifts that i need jars for. each gift requires a "clear glass quart jar with a tight fitting lid". where can i buy these from? craft store? grocery store? i'd rather not buy them online if i can avoid it.

thanks in advance!

Pickles last a long time.

Just pour all the pickles & juice into one super-large container and store in fridge.

You can present them to friends when they come over. The perfect party favor! Everyone loves a pickle.

B|

Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

Grocery store. Pickle isle. Enjoy.:)

i would do that, but i need at least 15 jars!

Walmart should have a box of these jars for sale.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

canning jars are sold by the case.
grocery store, walmart, your choice
Ball and Kerr are the biggest brands.
cases or 12 are usually under $10
plus, with the screw on tops, you can put a piece of material between the screw ring and the lid...decorator shit and all...:P

plus, with the screw on tops, you can put a piece of material between the screw ring and the lid...decorator shit and all...:P

I cuncur - Walmart . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

plus, with the screw on tops, you can put a piece of material between the screw ring and the lid...decorator shit and all...

Is is just me, or does any other women find it totally hot when he talks like this?:$

:D

Say "doily". Please. Say it!
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

plus, with the screw on tops, you can put a piece of material between the screw ring and the lid...decorator shit and all...

Is is just me, or does any other women find it totally hot when he talks like this?:$

:D

Say "doily". Please. Say it!

:D:D:D:D

I thought the same thing ... crafty guys are hot! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::D
'Shell

so i just got home! michael's sells them only singly, walmart only sells them june-september, depot and lowes downt carry then, and both grocery stores in my area don't carry them either. guess i need to keep looking[:/]

so i just got home! michael's sells them only singly, walmart only sells them june-september, depot and lowes downt carry then, and both grocery stores in my area don't carry them either. guess i need to keep looking[:/]

That's because you live in Colorado.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I am so surprised you were not able to find canning jars at this time of year, a lot of people use them to make gifts. Keep looking, it sounds like that is definitely what you need and they've got to be around somewhere. Do you have a Jo-Ann Fabrics nearby?

And, I hate to say this but Normiss is right...a little bit of holiday fabric cut with pinking shears and then add some ribbon and you'll dress up the jar real cute-like.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon