sangiro

Little Blessing

Heya all,

If you'll allow me to be a dad for minute. Over the least 10 months a lot of people have been asking how Anmarie is doing. Thank you for that. As you can see, she's doing great!

In a world where things are often uncertain and somewhat confusing, this to me remains so clear it boggles the mind.

She's an awesome little blessing. :)
Safe swoops
Sangiro

What a beautifully bright eyed girl! Although there are only two pics to discern from, she seems to be reflecting on your comment of the uncertain and somewhat confusing world. I hope that you have more of her smiling though.

Give her hugs and kisses
knowledge and guidance
love and freedom

Although there are only two pics to discern from, she seems to be reflecting on your comment of the uncertain and somewhat confusing world. I hope that you have more of her smiling though.

Oh nothing that heavy I can assure you. I just love those 2 pictures because she looks like a little "girl" in them. She's a happy little soul and will crack a smile at anything that moves. :)
Safe swoops
Sangiro

She's a beautiful child....

In a world where things are often uncertain and somewhat confusing, this to me remains so clear it boggles the mind.

That gives us all hope.

Thanks Sangrio.
"Science, logic and reason will fly you to the moon. Religion will fly you into buildings."
"Because figuring things out is always better than making shit up."