frenchcloud

packing.....sexual?

Ok, maybe I m completely wrong and some people will think i m sick but, has anyone felt the same way as i do...?
There are so many aspect and phases of packing a parachute that make me think of a sexual intercourse.
First, packing is something i just love doing. When you just got your own brand new parachute, didn't you hold it, caress it, kiss it even?
The way we lie the harness on a clean little mat, the way we go through each group of lines to arrange the inside of the canopy very neatly. There are some phases that require very precise and efficient moves of the hands and fingers. Once the canopy is closed with the tail, don t we always lie it down very softly on the ground just before lying ourselves on the canopy, massaging the fabric to get rid of the air, which also requires gathering bits of it trying to escape on the sides and hold them firmly under the weight of our bodies, not to mention that we even shove our faces right in the fabric too.
Putting the canopy inside the deployment bag is almost like a fight sometimes (until you totally master it but it takes training). What s fun about it is that you never really know if it s gonna work at the first try. Sometimes it just doesn t work and you must take it out to re try to thrust the canopy inside the D-bag. It takes technique and dexterity of the fingers to succeed in closing the bag with the canopy in. The closing phase of the container requires a lot of strength too. Makes you drip sweat pulling on the cord only to slip that tiny pin inside that little loop sticking out of the last shiny grommet.
Finally, once the hand deploy is neatly folded, don t we need to literally thrust it all the way down to the bottom of its pocket along with our hands and without, of course, forgetting that last little spank to flatten the bottom of the container...

Anyone agrees with me....?

--------------------------------------------------
The tongue is NOT only a tool for speech!

First, packing is something i just love doing.

You obviously aint a packer;):P

Maybe a fudge packer
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

That really makes me want to shove my face into the fabric of my used (and possibly abused) [:/]main...

SKYDIVING = HAPPY

Getting the air out of a canopy on the ground can take two people. You just jump on top of them and push them down. Once most of the air is out a rodeo with an ass smack or two gets the rest. :)

Holding the canopy in that S-fold to put it in the bag requires the exact amount of pressure. Especially a new canopy. Too much and it will push out from the sides. Too little and it will flop open. :)

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Holding the canopy in that S-fold to put it in the bag requires the exact amount of pressure. Especially a new canopy. Too much and it will push out from the sides. Too little and it will flop open. :)

this is where you need to lick your canopy :|
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

this is where you need to lick your canopy

When packing a base canopy, part of the drill is to encase the pack job with the center cell of the nose. I always lick that place. Always. One of my silly habits. haha.

Rat for Life - Fly till I die
When them stupid ass bitches ask why

Our French friend here has packed canopies all over the world. He is a "round the world" packer. Patrick, you can pack a canopy for me ANYTIME. I love watching you undulate on the floor while you are doing it!
BTW, I found your closing loop necklace when I made up the place where you were sleeping last at my house. I gave it to Dean to use til you get back into our sweet little fold here. Hope you haven't been missing it too much!
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]