skypapa

Who thinks the Patriots will have a perfect season?

I think they should get Skyride to sell tickets for them, since Skyride has such a great business model, it really should be exported to the NFL.

Customer: "Yes, I saw your ad for NFL Iowa. I'd like to buy tickets to the next game in Iowa."

NFLRide "Sure, let me get your credit card number and we'll get you a ticket at our closest NFL affiliate."

Customer: "Sounds great - I'd like seats between the 30 and 50 yard lines if possible."

NFLRide "Sure, no problem, we'll just have to add on our seat fee."

Customer: "What teams will be playing?"

NFLRide "Just let me know your credit card number and I can find out which teams are available."

Customer: "Oh, and I'd like to go to a Sunday game."

NFLRide "Sure, but you will have to pay extra for Sunday games."

Customer: "Okay here's my credit card number ...."

NFLRide "Fantastic, we have you set for a game in October 2009 between the New England Patriots and the Miami Dolphins. That will be held at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Massachusetts."

Customer: "But I live in Iowa! I called NFL Iowa!"

NFLRide "Yes, yes ma'am, we have given you a ticket with our closest NFL affiliate. Enjoy the game!" [click]
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Seeing as though I'm a Bills fan...I hope T.Brady twists his ankle, and sprains his throwing wrist!!!!! Granted I'm still a bit sore from the BASHING they gave us Sunday night.

But I think they have a very good chance at accomplishing the regualr season undefeated. Post season you never know. It's a whole new time and teams can suprise you.

Impressive. A bit off, but impressive nonetheless.

Agreed.

She totally left out the weather insurance, the full seat Fee (Other wise you just get sit in someones lap), the oxygen fee, the parking fees and she never once mentioned how many made up fatalities supposedly happened at the other nearby stadiums.

A real Skyride operator would have never let all that happened. After all they were trained by the best, Right?

Impressive. A bit off, but impressive nonetheless.

Agreed.

She totally left out the weather insurance, the full seat Fee (Other wise you just get sit in someones lap), the oxygen fee, the parking fees and she never once mentioned how many made up fatalities supposedly happened at the other nearby stadiums.

A real Skyride operator would have never let all that happened. After all they were trained by the best, Right?

You seem to be a man of action.

So. Tell me Jello.

Will the patriots go unbeaten this year or not?

I for one think they will. But seeing as how I live here, I may be a little bias.

What do you guys think?

They will be perfect until they meet the Seahawks in the Super Bowl;);)
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

Just Like a different Mr. Butler once said.. "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

Nobody's given a damn since 1972 but the Dolphins. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I think they will. And I would like to see it happen. Actually, I'd like to see TWO things happen.

First, I'd like to see the Pats go undefeated. That way, we can FINALLY get the Dolphins fans and older players to quit crowing all the time. Don Shula's comments a couple of weeks ago sealed it for me, and added yet another wish.

The second wish is for Miami to go winless this year. In a way, I think it's an even more difficult task to accomplish. If the Pats go undefeated, then Miami loses its sole place in history - after all, the Pats went undefeated and won more games doing it.

But, Miami can make up for it by being the first team to ever go 0-16 for the year, thus joining Tampa as going winless, but having an even sorrier year.

It oughtta shut up the Miami fans for a while. Sure, we'll asterisk the Pats, but at the same time we'll have to asterisk the Bucs because, well, even though winless they did not lose as many games as the Dolphins in their sorry year.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I'm not going to totally blame Don Shula for his comments. He's probably still cranky from that hangover of his son getting fired from Alabama and former Dolphin coach Saban taking his place. :P

But you got to wonder, how much did the cheating help the Patriots?

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I'm not going to totally blame Don Shula for his comments. He's probably still cranky from that hangover of his son getting fired from Alabama and former Dolphin coach Saban taking his place. :P

They must be pretty damn good at cheating in every single game and not getting caught seeing as how almost every single game of theirs this year has had the exact same outcome.

Deceit is an amazing thing and works wonders when done properly.

They must be pretty damn good at cheating in every single game and not getting caught seeing as how almost every single game of theirs this year has had the exact same outcome.

They did get slapped with a hefty fine, didn't they?

That they did. 500K I think. Crazy when considering that game produced no different outcome than all the others. Weird.

That they did. 500K I think. Crazy when considering that game produced no different outcome than all the others. Weird.

If there was evidence of wrongdoing, then they deserved the punishment. Enough said.

If there was evidence of wrongdoing, then they deserved the punishment. Enough said.

Lesson to be learned here? Cheat and you too can be very successful?

Anyways - my vote is they go all the way to the SB and win it in a blowout.

If there ever was a team and a season where an NFL team joins the undefeated '72 Dolphins, this is the year. If the AFC Championship game (assuming Indy makes it) is played in nasty cold weather, then I think we will see the Pats in the Super Bowl undefeated. But if the weather is nice, all bets are off. Plus Green Bay and Dallas are also having good seasons. Things are looking good for the Pats, but they still need to win the games on the field.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over