psipike02

What are you Thankful for this year???

Amen to that, I am thankful to be here on the planet. I am thankful i will never take one day for granted. My kids, family and the friendships forged from a dirt dive to the 120mph freefall. You are all way cool, thanks
So i just broke up with this woman who wasn't even my girlfriend!

Hellfish #782, POPS #10664

I have a very small immediate family if you my geneaology, but I have been blessed with a GREAT family of friends who would all step up in a heartbeat if I never needed anything. I'm thankful that this is true, and thankful that I don't doubt it for a moment! (I'm also thankful that, so far, I haven't had to find out.)

I'm thankful for patient instructors.

I'm thankful for a good job with a good firm that hires and expects integrity.

I'm thankful that the car is repaired and that even if it's not perfect yet--there's always more to be done--I can get to and from work every day and I have no real inconvenience in doing it.

I'm thankful that Mom made it through back surgery without major incident and is looking forward to feeling good again.

I'm thankful that the dog's heart held up and powered through surgery for a torn ligament and a patella repair--especially at her sweet little age of 12!

I'm thankful that I've been blessed to have so many amazing experiences that I never would have expected to have. I haven't missed a moment, and I'm grateful.

I'm thankful that I have friends who know that Thanksgiving is small because my family is small, but who made sure I'd have a place to spend it. I've had three offers and I think I'll only be able to get by two of them . . . AFTER Mom and I celebrate together!

I'm thankful that in the last year, I've learned new ways to find happiness and discovered that there is more to me than I ever would have suspected. It's not necessarily all good--but it's beyond my own expectations!

I'm thankful that as I've learned more about myself, it has become easier to give grace to others. Again, it's far from perfect, but I find that I can stretch myself further to forgive, or to understand, or just to accommodate differences. I have a long way to go, but it's a beginning!

I'm thankful that we have a holiday every year that makes us stop and take inventory of these things so that nothing is taken for granted!
TPM Sister #102

Like always nothing was free this year. So I'm not thank full of what I have, but proud of what I worked for (grades, friends, etc.) and I hope I am lucky enough that I will (physicly and mentaly) be able to keep on working towards my futur.

Getting through the worst depression of my life -- and another 100+ jumps -- alive and well :)

Congratulations. That takes a lot of courage.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke