psipike02

What are you Thankful for this year???

I wanted to see what everyone else might be thankful for..

I'm thankful for more than a few things:

1. God for putting me here in CO and waking me up everyday.

2. My job. I still can't believe i'm in the real world working and having actual responsibility. I like what I do, and I feel like my life is heading in the right direction. Even though I hate paying bills, having the ability and money to pay them, still amazes me.

3. My family. They're amazing and even though I have no family in Colorado whatsoever, they still make the effort to make sure I feel loved and they haven't forgotten about me. Without their support, I wouldn't be here.

4a. My Colorado friends. They've made me feel more than welcomed and have helped me get acclimated to living out here, esp. with no family.

4b. My Michigan/Graduating friends. Even though we are now miles apart, when we meet, its as if we never skipped a beat. Especially this past weekend back in Michigan when an OSU fan decided to call me the n-word and having 10 of my friends back me up and defend me.

5. My health and those I've taken advice from personally and on here as well too. :)You know who you are....thank you.
Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----

Love, Friendship and Challenges. Things that make you realize how important life truly is.

Stories to tell around the campfire. Things to make you appreciate the adventure that life truly is.

Deep breaths... the kind that fill your lungs and make you realize how simple life truly is.

Life... how it just truly is.

I'll thankful for the hot water and heat that will be turned on tomorrow in the house (also thankful for) that my girlfriend (also thankful for) and I are moving into today. I'm also thankful for the cable that will be turned on tomorrow so we can enjoy some football with the friends (also thankful for) coming over for food and drinks (also thankful for) on Thursday. I'll also be thankful for my family and friends, both current and departed, and in general terms, the great life I have.

Here's hoping all of you can find similar reasons to appreciate the great things in your life. On that note, I'm even thankful to know some of you.

Jeez, I'm one thankful motherfucker. :)
Blues,
Dave

"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

my pregnant wife and my two awesome boys

my wife's boards on december 3rd, it will be such a relief when that's over

even though we don't have family here, i'm thankful that we have close enough friends that we want to spend thanksgiving together.

we have friends in iraq right now. i'm thankful there are people who volunteer for that job

my life in general is pretty damn good

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com

***You didn't happen to slip those in the punch, eh?

That's the new "secret ingredient".B|:D:P

Nothing like skydivers speeding around the dropzone at 2:30 am with a raging hard on.:D:D

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

I wanted to see what everyone else might be thankful for..

I'm thankful for more than a few things:

1. God for putting me here in CO and waking me up everyday.

You're lucky. God screwed up and put me in IN. I had to fix His mistake and move myself to CO.>:(
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I'm thankful nobody at the DZ has sucker punched me in the head for looking at their old ladies asses.

;)

Not that you can remember if they did . . . .:ph34r::ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I'm thankful nobody at the DZ has sucker punched me in the head for looking at their old ladies asses.

;)

Not that you can remember if they did . . . .:ph34r::ph34r:

Thats beside the point.

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

;)

Well if you visit your home DZ as infrequently and briefly as you do LP, it's not all that suprizing! :ph34r: Actually....if your face is any indication, I'd say some people have. :D

Just kidding, hope you have a great thanksgiving bro. :)
Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)

;)

You're lucky you're not an S&TA...visiting skydivers might just deck ya for being an asshole. :D

Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)

;)

Well if you visit your home DZ as infrequently and briefly as you do LP, it's not all that suprizing! :ph34r: Actually....if your face is any indication, I'd say some people have. :D

Just kidding, hope you have a great thanksgiving bro. :)
Blues,
Dave

Davey ole buddy.....if I had a buck for everytime i've been smacked in the face by a man or woman I could buy you and I an awful lot of beer and steak dinners.

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

--My drama-free relationship that doesn't involve any sucker-punching, and the only hospital visits are because of stupid things we do to ourselves rather than stupid things someone else does to us.

--My new "niece," Casey, born yesterday afternoon to a couple who are among my oldest and dearest friends (I knew them long before they were a "them").

--Family and friends.

--Health and all the great people who help me improve it.

--My job, which is challenging me and exciting me for the first time in a long time.

:)

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

So very thankful for my Mom, Grandma, Dad, and Larry

My sweetheart who is so incredibly patient, understanding, loving, giving, passionate and loves my stubborn ass

My friends who stand by me even though I'm a royal pain in the butt at times

Thankful for the air that we breathe

Thankful that I have a job (even more thankful that my customer will be going away sooner rather than later!!!!)

Thankful for my mentor who keeps me focused, challenged, and always looks out for me - and that I will once again be working for him!!! YIPPPEEEEE

Thankful that my niece and grand niece are healthy and happy

Thankful that my sister has survived another year

Thankful that my brother and his family are still alive

Thankful that I am fortunate enough to have a home, a car, food to eat, clothes to keep me warm, and the world at my feet!!!

Much love and thanks to you all!!!!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

i'm thankful for my wonderful family and friends!!! Life would suck without them!!! :)

CReW Skies,
bubbles

"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

I am thankful for my health, my families health too. I am thankful that I have awesome friends that really care about me and my family. I am thankful that my mom (76) and dad (83) are in wonderful health too. I am thankful that I have two boys that are fine, caring young men. I am thankful for everything I have and thankful for the things that I can't/don't have. I am thankful that I am happy with being me and being 40.:ph34r:

Bobbi

A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

I'm thankful

- that I never messed with Jill

- that I still have a pulse

- that I will get a raise after December

- that I get to work with one of the best riggers around

- that I get to see some really good AFFI cry-baby stuff going on

- that I have skydiving friends all over the place
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

1. Family.

1a. My A license, courtesty of some good instruction from Jordan and Neil and a little luck.

2. When I get them soon, my brand spankin new rig and jumpsuit - and the rest of my gear I've already got.

3. That cancer didn't kill me, and I didn't kill myself falling out doors and off steps at high altitudes.

4. Good friends, good food, good booze, and great memories of falling very fast watching accelerated sunsets.

5. Wonderful memories of the 10 friends that won't be with us when we celebrate Thanksgiving, Christmas, or New Year's, or when the weather clears up enough to get some good jumping in again.
"We'll start the ass kissing with you"