ItHasToBeSaid

PotatoHead attacks Woody at Skydive Atlanta

Tater is a fucked up psyco who should be turned in. If you support hiding or helping someone of this nature in our community we should throw your sorry ass out as well. Tater has been intimidating jill and her friends for some time now and now has put one in ICU he should be in jail. I hope someone you like or care about doesnt get hurt or attacked like that then you would have to support the friends of their attacker hiding and helping them. FUCKING ASSHOLES IN THIS COMMUNITY NEVER SEEM TO AMAZE ME.......>:(>:(>:(>:(:)

Uncle/GrandPapa Whit
Unico Rodriguez # 245
Muff Brother # 2421

I thought it was funny that earlier in this thread Ryoder mentioned remaining friends with the guy who fucked his girlfriend rather than getting violent.

If a female is going to screw around behind your back, it is irrelevant who she chooses. The only difference is that if it is someone you know, you are more likely to find out about it.

We live in a civilized society based on law. Unless you are in a self-defense situation, or competing in a sport based on combat (eg boxing or MMA), there is no excuse for violently attacking someone. Getting your feelings hurt because of jealously over what two consenting adults did does not grant you an exception. People who made it into adulthood without learning that are a danger to themselves and to the rest of us.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

>How about we just stop it, and only post updates on Woody's
>condition, and let the authorities handle the rest?

Well, it's definitely true that we shouldn't go postal on him; as you said, let the authorities handle it.

But in most cases that takes a while. And in the meantime, there is value in knowing that there is a jumper out there who might seriously injure or kill someone. It's always better to prevent such attacks than to deal with them afterwards in hospitals, courts and prisons - and knowing about _this_ one might help prevent a future attack.

If a female is going to screw around behind your back, it is irrelevant who she chooses. The only difference is that if it is someone you know, you are more likely to find out about it.

If a female decides to screw around behind my back, she has betrayed my trust. If the person she fucks is a friend, he has also betrayed my trust. As two are greater than one, I see a difference that is more significant than the name attached to the cock. I trust my friends to not fuck the woman I'm involved with. I have had a girlfriend fuck around with a guy I thought was my friend. When I found out about it, I kicked her out of the house and delivered a few decent shots to his head. After I declined her appeals to try again several times, and even turned down a marriage proposal from her, she married him. Every time I see them (and how fat & ugly she's gotten) I'm reminded of how lucky I got and how much they deserve each other. And yes, she's cheated on him too, and he knows it, but he got her preggers & is now stuck with her. :)

We live in a civilized society based on law. Unless you are in a self-defense situation, or competing in a sport based on combat (eg boxing or MMA), there is no excuse for violently attacking someone. Getting your feelings hurt because of jealously over what two consenting adults did does not grant you an exception. People who made it into adulthood without learning that are a danger to themselves and to the rest of us.

We will just have to agree to disagree. I think there are plenty of good reasons to punch someone, and I think a betrayal of trust hurts more and for longer than a punch in the mouth. If you want to consider me a danger to those around me as a result of our difference of opinion, go right ahead. The only person I've really punched in the last 10 years was a friend. He put his hands down, stuck his chin out, and took it like a man because he knew he had it coming. Then we had another beer. I suppose this makes me a dangerous psychopath. :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

The only person I've really punched in the last 10 years was a friend. He put his hands down, stuck his chin out, and took it like a man because he knew he had it coming. Then we had another beer. I suppose this makes me a dangerous psychopath. :D

Blues,
Dave

No, you're good. He willfully took the punch. ;) And good for you not to punch hard enough to break anything.
:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

>How about we just stop it, and only post updates on Woody's
>condition, and let the authorities handle the rest?

Well, it's definitely true that we shouldn't go postal on him; as you said, let the authorities handle it.

But in most cases that takes a while. And in the meantime, there is value in knowing that there is a jumper out there who might seriously injure or kill someone. It's always better to prevent such attacks than to deal with them afterwards in hospitals, courts and prisons - and knowing about _this_ one might help prevent a future attack.

True... and keep everyone on here aware if he gets caught or turns himself in, and maybe we'll breathe a little better. Who knows, maybe he's holed up somewhere making a hit list of everyone bashing him on here!! :S:P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

HOLY CRAP! I cant believe this is still going on! has ANYONE ever heard "as the prop turns"??? I hear this all the time and no one seems to put any stock into it! I think all of you who get bent outta shape cause you "lost your turn" with some chick should re-evaluate your thought process! In my most recent LTR my ex cheated on me several times before I found out and when I did I didnt punch out my friend for several reasons...one being that high school was 10 years ago and 2 he helped me realize what a trashy tramp she is! Trust is one thing but to put my health at risk is really what got me! besides none of "the group" really seems to know what all the details are surrounding this crazy event! believe me I know crazy...Im fluent in crazy! so for all of you who are sitting in front of your puters like little school girls gossiping instead of offering support....make like a tampon and suck it up! (sorry to all you females reading this I know thats gross) so I will again say this WHO THE F CARES about who did what when and to whom! the fact is that some dude got his panties in a wad and couldnt be man enough to settle it like an adult! so now someone was critically injured and has people talking all sorts of trash when ALL OF US should be saying "damn that really sucks...I hope he is ok...if there is anything I can do let me know! I wish him a quick recovery! ECT ECT ECT... livendive your situation was different so dont think Im calling you out! or anyone else for that matter cause none of you seem to have sent someone to the ICU! so what Im trying to say is EVERY ONE needs to be more like JesSke and BelSkyBlueEyes and be a bit more positive and supportive of Woody and what his fam is going through!! Not sit here and argue reasons justifying potatoes actions! I mean i dont sit around saying "ohh the guy who slashed my throat didnt mean to...hes just messed up in the head and doesnt even remember it so I cant blame him for doing the drugs that messed him up!" the guy who attacked me just recently got out of the padded room he was in and I dont think he deserves or should be allowed to be out! someone who is a big enough nut job to sneak up behind someone and attack them with intent of causing grievous bodily harm for whatever reason should be remanded to some sort of custody! not let out with the "ohh if he takes his meds and we keep an eye on him, he will be ok!"

My GF cheats on me?

Hah! He's welcome to her...They are welcome to each other. I would just simply write them both off and laugh on the way to the next lil' honey in line.

Too many women and not enough time to fool with it.

Ok, Ok...so that was in my younger days. Nowadays I would just try to buy her back.
:D:D

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Tater is a fucked up psyco who should be turned in. If you support hiding or helping someone of this nature in our community we should throw your sorry ass out as well. Tater has been intimidating jill and her friends for some time now and now has put one in ICU he should be in jail. I hope someone you like or care about doesnt get hurt or attacked like that then you would have to support the friends of their attacker hiding and helping them. FUCKING ASSHOLES IN THIS COMMUNITY NEVER SEEM TO AMAZE ME.......>:(>:(>:(>:(:)

Funny you should post that. Remember last year you were doing that chick from north carolina. Her boyfriend was on the way to the farm to beat the shit out of you. Thenb you were trying to gather up people at the farm to help you out. Fortunately, the guy turned around for whatever reason. So yes, there are fucking assholes in this community
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

>If a female decides to screw around behind my back, she has betrayed
>my trust. If the person she fucks is a friend, he has also betrayed my
>trust.

If he said he wouldn't, then I'd agree. Until then, it's whatever you and your girlfriend agreed to. If she said "I won't see anyone else" then she's a jerk for fooling around with someone else. If she said "I like you but I'm occasionally going to see other people" then you're foolish for not listening to her.

And no matter what, it is never OK to hit her, or the guy she's kissing, or indeed anyone.

Ok, Ok...so that was in my younger days. Nowadays I would just try to buy her back.
:D:D

"Buy her back"???:o
Don't be silly!>:(
Buy a new one!:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Andy He didn't accidentally drive to SDA and hit Woody or Stalk his ex girlfriend. Sounds like you have the same mentality as tater and will do well at the farm.
As for the farm It inst their fault the people there are seperated into 2 groups 1 knows right from wronw the other thinks they can do what ever they want but it is their fault they continue supporting and inviting them out to play.

Uncle/GrandPapa Whit
Unico Rodriguez # 245
Muff Brother # 2421

Shreck and Andy you 2 have now attacked me for pointing out the truth about this discussion. What does that say about you 2?????

I am sure people can get a great sense of who you 2 really are from your points of view. Thanks for helping my point along.

Uncle/GrandPapa Whit
Unico Rodriguez # 245
Muff Brother # 2421

After our visit to the farm, we couldn't keep her inflated.
;)

Oh man! [:/] PopsJumper is still buying those inflatable girlfriends?:o That is soooooooo 20th century. Tell him to get with the times! Molded silicone with articulated skeletons is where it's at!

http://www.realdoll.com/

After our visit to the farm, we couldn't keep her inflated.
;)

Oh man! [:/] PopsJumper is still buying those inflatable girlfriends?:o That is soooooooo 20th century. Tell him to get with the times! Molded silicone with articulated skeletons is where it's at!

http://www.realdoll.com/

Not exactly an inflatable girlfriend... :ph34r:

(I don't think he realized that's where we kept our Sharpie pen.)