ItHasToBeSaid

PotatoHead attacks Woody at Skydive Atlanta

It's only a matter of time before the media gets a hold of this. And we wonder why skydiving membership is declining?????

If you think that sort of thing is going to reduce peoples interest, then you haven't seen "Desperate Housewives".

Hey now! Maybe there's a way to generate membership! We'll all get picked up for a massive reality show!

Quick everyone, punch somebody.:D
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Jello-J had the most sensible post in a thread?! :o [wildly clawing for the desk to keep from toppeling over] What the hell is this world coming to?! :|:ph34r:

Jay being sensible...pshaw! Next thing you know monkeys will learn to speak or something...:S

:D:):D:):D:P

I don't know anyone involved, but I'm glad the guy that was hurt is doing better.

~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Lastly, I know this is a serious situation and I'm not trying to make light of it, but did anyone else unfamiliar with the GA crew think this thread was going to be a weird Toy Story joke, after reading the subject? :P

LMAO!! :D Once Woody is feeling better and if he reads this thread, I'm sure he'll get a kick out of the misinterpretation! :D
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

But, the facts are this guy DID blindside a person and damn near killed him! THAT is unacceptable behavior.

As I have said, what people do is their business until it infringes on others well being.

I happen to agree 100%! the guy who slashed my throat is diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia. he had also attacked a young girl while she was making out with her bf in December 06 and was institutionalized Jan 07 til late Feb 07...he was supposed to be on meds and under the watchful eyes of his parents! most of you seem to be preoccupied with all these other side details that dont really matter...who care who did what to who when! if some A hole tries to kill some1 and there really isnt a valid reason for it...then I say Tater or whatever his name is deserves what he gets! This is the real world not some TV show! you dont just go around killing people! just cause some1 cut my throat doesnt mean that Im going to go on a rampage and start killin peeps! events in my life have really mad me re-evaluate who my friends are and like Spence said "Just because someone is a skydiver does not make them an ok person." there are lots of skydivers out there that have great big huge hearts and would be more than willing to give you the shirt off their backs however there are those who would just as soon stab you in the back! (literally or metaphorically!) I really cant stand two faced people! ya know when I have a prob with some1 I go out of my way to try and come up with a peaceful kind way to "clear the air" there is no need for being ugly! and for those who dont have good hearts and their heads on straight just nod and smile!
I again send my best wishes to this guy who got attacked! even thou I dont know him or any1 peripheral to the situation I know 1st hand what they are going throu! I really do hope for a speedy recovery!I think that if every1 close to this situation puts as much effort into helping the fam as they have on posts...I think Woody and his fam would be grateful! I know Im in TX but I am more than willing to do anything I can to help out!!!! so if any1 is close to this dude or his family let them know good ole Bear is here and my heart goes out to you all!

Lastly, I know this is a serious situation and I'm not trying to make light of it, but did anyone else unfamiliar with the GA crew think this thread was going to be a weird Toy Story joke, after reading the subject? :P

LMAO!! :D Once Woody is feeling better and if he reads this thread, I'm sure he'll get a kick out of the misinterpretation! :D

:D:D

Scene is like this:
Woody has one arm around Mrs. Potatohead and is french kissing her, other hand is fondling a boob . . . and then for comic relief . . . her mouth falls off.:D:D:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

If you don't already know, is anyone curious as to how Brian got the moniker, "Potato head"? It's a beaut.

Do tell.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

That seems like a bit of exaggeration. One punch to the face does not usually qualify as an attempt to kill someone. If it does, then I've tried to kill a lot of people, many of them several times in rapid succession. And a bunch of people have tried to kill me. As a matter of fact, by that standard, my best friend and I have tried to kill each other, and had beers together mere moments later.

I thought it was funny that earlier in this thread Ryoder mentioned remaining friends with the guy who fucked his girlfriend rather than getting violent. My friends and I will punch each other if needed, and remain friends afterward, but we wouldn't fuck each other's women. I guess some people see things differently. I think the pain that results from infidelity is much worse than the pain from your typical roundhouse.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Now that is just some funny shit :ph34r::D:ph34r:
Trey or Anyone, Please send Woody our love and please give him a nice and flirty kiss from both of us!!!
>
Tami

and understand the only important thing right now... That we have a very close, and wonderful FAMILY MEMBER in ICU!!! Pray for him and his family.
And you know what, pray for Tater too. Not that he gets what he deserves, no matter how much that seems to be what you want;
-------

Thanks chris, we are a dysfunctional family.

We put the fun back in dysfunctional
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

oh good, then I'm not the only one.:P:D
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

livendive I agree and I dont know the details all I see is the dude is in the ICU and you dont get sent there for just getting punched once! if thats all it was then I dont think anyone would be putting this much effort into chatting about it.. he had to have taken a good beating which to me is pretty serious despite the details! and Icon thanks for the heads up Im such a newb I dont know the "rules" for a proper post!

Thanks J for stating what I have been thinking all along. Why all the finger pointing in the first place? These are our friends, our family! Doesn't anyone have any respect- the man is in the hospital in and out of consciousness and all people can think to do is drag his and her name through the mud, and no one even knows the factual story. People that dont even know the people involved have added their two sense, please dont feed the negative energy!! How about let's hope Woody is ok and has no permanent damage? If there was some sort of cheating going on, frankly, that is none of our damn business! I am disappointed it was even brought up at all in the first place since this is a public domain. I hope Jill is ok too, as I'm sure this is taking a toll on her too. Please, stop the drama. I can't stand it.

Woody, I hope you are ok. We had a great AFF4 jump and I was so gracious you took a video even when I did not ask. Blessing for guardian angels to take care of you.

Update on Woody's condition: He was removed from ICU into a regular room today, and is being sent home this evening. Thank you all for your prayers, thoughts and concerns.
"I hear and forget. I see and remember. I do and understand" --Confucious

#1586 Abollada Rodriguez;Team Licious c/o Lauralicious: JesSkeLicious:P

I never said farmers were responsible for any of this. I did say that the only side of the story being told was the one from the farm and not the one from SDA. The only person to blame for this is Brian. Hell 3 months ago I was snuggling with Jill and hugging on her but we were not fucking. Should I be looking for him at my house tooo????B|B|B|B|B|

Uncle/GrandPapa Whit
Unico Rodriguez # 245
Muff Brother # 2421

At the Ranch (NY) someone had made a potato launcher that could shoot a good sized Idaho several hundred feet. That's "several" and "hundred". So one night Brian put on a Bell motorcycle helmet and let someone - likely a good friend - shoot a potato damn near point blank at his head. By "point blank" I mean maybe six inches away. Could have been three. Well, it cracked the Bell helmet. Imagine the force and impact that must have taken. Next morning the newly annointed "Potato head" mentioned to me, "Gee, I've got a splitting head ache and I don't know why." I'd seen the night vision video of his amazing stunt by then and so the "why" wasn't such a mystery, that is, to those of us who had not taken a potato to the head the night before. He was sort of amazed at my suggeston that the spud might have played a role. After all, that was hours ago.

Brian was always on a lot of people's short list of those who are going to die young and we weren't always certain it was through skydiving either. We knew it might be a tad colorful and worthy of a good tale, but we just couldn't promise a parachute would be part of the scenario.

Once when we were sitting in my car on a rainy day about to enter the fuenral home for a dead skydiver, Brian told me a lot of his friends were dead. A lot. Dead. So I told him to get out of the car, I didn't want to be his friend.

For what it's worth I may have been his AFF instructor. It's been a while and there were so many, so I can't really say. I do know I was an Instructor when he went through the program, and I'm actually fairly sure I was his. I'm just afraid of confronting this dark moment in my past (I'm also partly responsible for Bruno Rodriguez. I suppose I owe you all an apology. But then again, I had a part in Sean McCormac and Amy Chmelecki too so I'm hoping these two shining lights help balance out my Karma thing.) Please find it in your hearts to forgive me.

I in all honesty I feel sorry for Woody's family, and it is possible that Woody could have avoided this by being fucking faithfull to his wife! His poor wife is probably sitting next to his bedside seeing the man she loves suffering and probably thinking at the same time, "he may have been cheating on me."
Can't imagine what she is going through right now.

So you have proof that woody was fucking Jill??????
Please share with us.
Blame the victim just like rape.

Uncle/GrandPapa Whit
Unico Rodriguez # 245
Muff Brother # 2421