ItHasToBeSaid

PotatoHead attacks Woody at Skydive Atlanta

Please tell me this is some kind of a joke

not unless a shit load of people are all in on it.
ITS true all women are evil:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

1 broken femur and a torched car is what should be doled out for cheating. Not an ass beating that lands someone in a coma.
“Last week I helped my friend stay put. It's a lot easier than helping someone move. I just went over to his house and made sure that he did not start to load his shit into a truck.”

Not unless it was forcible rape. Adults understand that women have minds of their own

If a guy knows it's your girlfriend or wife...he's gets an ass kickin >:( and she gets fired :|

If she lied to him about being involved in a relationship...he didn't do anything wrong and she gets fired :|

OK, she gets fired either way, so what is accomplished by getting yourself a criminal record?:S

Antoinette Lilly: Have you ever been married?
Bronco Billy McCoy (Clint Eastwood): Sure. A long time ago.
Antoinette Lilly: Did you love her?
Bronco Billy McCoy: With all my heart. Sometimes that just isn't enough.
Antoinette Lilly: What happened?
Bronco Billy McCoy: I caught her in bed with my best friend.
Antoinette Lilly: What did you do to him?
Bronco Billy McCoy: I shot her.
Antoinette Lilly: What! What about him?
Bronco Billy McCoy: He was my best friend!

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

1 broken femur and a torched car is what should be doled out for cheating. Not an ass beating that lands someone in a coma.

Sounds like someone with experience here.lol I know when woody was at the farm he was always hitting on other peoples girlfriends even wives but to end up in hospital is a bit extreme. I guess you don't know the person your going to piss off. Ask jello j he gets death threats all the time:D

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I don't have anything to add as far as what might have provoked it, but I will say this. There are plenty of instances where "grown ups" can be provoked into doling out an ass-whipping.

I have never hit anyone out of anger (other than my dumb ol' little brother when we were kids of course!! :D) but if I said that there isn't a situation that I wouldn't resort to violence I'd be lying.

Someone would be tossing me in jail if anyone ever hurt my babies...

Now then, messing with a girl or boyfriend? Not worth it. Not worth it at all IMHO. And definitely not to the extent of giving someone a brain hemorrhage...:(
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

If there was a way to sen the guy to jail for scewing someone he KNOWS he shouldn't, there would be no reason for the ass kickin. But there's no way for him to get punished. What he did was wrong and he damn well knows it. He's gonna get punished...that's for sure ;)

note: these are my feelings in general and I don't mean this to sound as if I know anything about the two guys involved in the OP at all

If this was a different time way back when before men were held accountable for there actions, I would agree if a guy cheats with someone elses date then they deserve an ass beating.
Now in todays world, cheaters are the lowest form of humanbeings on earth and they are not worth the trouble. This guy is now probably facing jail time, a lawsuit over a low life cheating woman (definitly not worth it !!!! if this is what really happened). That is IMHO
Kirk

Has anyone ever heard of boyfriends/husbands, who are jealous of ANY man who talks to their girl?

Brian sucker punched him & walked away like just no big deal.

I think all of you hinting that Woody did something to deserve this don't know him well enough!
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

I promised you, dad, not to do the things you done.
I walk away from trouble when I can.
Now please dont think Im weak, I didnt turn the other cheek,
And papa, I sure hope you understand:
Sometimes you gotta fight when youre a man.
HELLFISH 429
POPS 11113

Who knows what actually happened or why... I just hope Woody is going to be ok.

What happened so far is that i believe tatter walked in hit woody once and woody hit his head on the concrete. Your right no-one knows what happened exactly. All i know is what i have seen from woody in the past. Maybe tater blew it all out of proportion. He's no fucking angel himself. I do know from friends, past stories. Wether you are male or female. If you catch someone fucking your better half, shit is going to happen. This is not just a male thing.
I hope woody makes a recovery and all this shit blows over.
I have seen many a women get pissed at guys and push them. If they slipt and hit their head on the concrete this could easily happen.

Has anyone ever heard of boyfriends/husbands, who are jealous of ANY man who talks to their girl?

Brian sucker punched him & walked away like just no big deal.

I think all of you hinting that Woody did something to deserve this don't know him well enough!

really don, could you elaborate to how long you have known woody. Could you tell us your experience with woody while he was at the farm working. I have known woody at lot longer than you and he is no angel

My understanding is that Brian and Jill had been split up for some time. Does anyone know if that was the case.

Regardless, this is not how you handle something like this. Especially with a sucker punch. If they were supposedly together(Brian and Jill) then she is as much at fault as Woody, this of course if there was anything going on between them. Someone I talked to today said Brian came into the hanger and was asking questions about several people. Some of which I know are not running around having affairs with Jill. There is no telling where he got his information and it seems to me that it might be dangerous for anyone to be around her.

If you catch someone fucking your better half, shit is going to happen.

Oh, bullshit. It happened to me; She was my GF. He was one of my best friends, and had the sex life of an alley-cat. The stupid broad was a college-educated medical professional, and knew his background, but thought he would change just for her. She ended up dumped, and heartbroken.:)
I haven't seen her since 1990. He is still a friend.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

My understanding is that Brian and Jill had been split up for some time. Does anyone know if that was the case.

Regardless, this is not how you handle something like this. Especially with a sucker punch. If they were supposedly together(Brian and Jill) then she is as much at fault as Woody, this of course if there was anything going on between them. Someone I talked to today said Brian came into the hanger and was asking questions about several people. Some of which I know are not running around having affairs with Jill. There is no telling where he got his information and it seems to me that it might be dangerous for anyone to be around her.

some people handle stuff differently. Sometimes we cant control our anger. Don't get me wrong its fucked up woody is in the hospital. But who knows how you will react in any situation.

If you catch someone fucking your better half, shit is going to happen.

Oh, bullshit. It happened to me; She was my GF. He was one of my best friends, and had the sex life of an alley-cat. The stupid broad was a college-educated medical professional, and knew his background, but thought he would change just for her. She ended up dumped, and heartbroken.:)
I haven't seen her since 1990. He is still a friend.

Ok Shit did happen, you got rid of her. So calling bullshit:S with an action comes a re-action. Some people forgive the guys in jail for killing their kids or loved one. I couldn't. Like i said shit will happen. What shit we don't know

Sometimes we cant control our anger

Bullshit.

well your awesome, i know if i saw someone raping the wife or one of my family i couldn't but your awesome. MAybe you should help some people who can't control their anger on any given situation

Sometimes we cant control our anger

Bullshit.

well your awesome, i know if i saw someone raping the wife or one of my family i couldn't but your awesome. MAybe you should help some people who can't control their anger on any given situation

You are comparing an act of violence where the laws of self-defense apply, to a consensual act between two adults. WTF???:S

No one here has any evidence that Woody did anything. No one here has any evidence as to why Brian did this at all. It could have nothing to do with a woman. I might. All that anyone has is speculation and rumors. Ultimately, it really doesn't matter. The facts are what matter.

HERE ARE THE FACTS:
Brian has a warrant out for a FELONY Aggrevated Assault from this. In addition to others in GA and FL. This means he is a criminal sought by the justice system.

Woody is in ICU with a life threatening brain injury and multiple facial fractures. He will be out of work for quite sometime and has children to take care of. His wife works full time, so taking care of this will likely strain their resources further.

The medical bill from this will be tens of thousands if not a hundred plus. Even with the best insurance plan he will be paying out the ass for years.

http://www.skydiveatlanta.com
http://www.musiccityskydiving.com