ItHasToBeSaid

PotatoHead attacks Woody at Skydive Atlanta

I just heard this morning that Brian, AKA Potato,PotatoHead here on DZ.com, left The Farm last night, drove down to Skydive Atlanta and attacked Woody in the hanger. The attack was unprovoked and it really does not matter what the reason was this is unacceptable behavior in an adult community. Woody was lifeflighted out of the dropzone to Grady Memorial in Atlanta. Grady is the top trama center in Atlanta.I have no details of his condition this morning.

If you see Brian call the police. I believe there are multiple warrants out for him on other issues. If he trys to stay with you, you could get in trouble.

These are the kinds of people we need to force out of our extended family. There is no excuse for this kind of behavior.

Vibes to Woody and his family.

WTF.

Obviously I don't know the details or the other side of the story, but if you're attacking someone to the point where they end up in the trauma center, that's pretty fucked up behavior. I've only met Woody a couple of times, but he's always been super-nice to me and my heart goes out to him right now. Heal fast!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

If you see Brian call the police.

From the original post. Worth repeating. Don't sink to his level and put yourself at risk, too.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Damn.

3 weeks ago after the Thomaston Halloween boogie we all went out to Chili's and the two seemed to be getting along fine. [:/]

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Damn.

3 weeks ago after the Thomaston Halloween boogie we all went out to Chili's and the two seemed to be getting along fine. [:/]

My money is him thinking woody was doing his girlfriend. Needless to say, putting the guy in hospital in not the premium choice. Getting rid of the girlfriend would be the top priority
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Damn.

My money is him thinking woody was doing his girlfriend. Needless to say, putting the guy in hospital in not the premium choice. Getting rid of the girlfriend would be the top priority

Who's potatohead? Have I met him or talked with him at The Farm? If he did what he did, he should face the music. It's a shame he didn't attack Cary himself. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

He was the guy with the backbrace on

Doesn't help, sorry. He put a guy in the hospital with a bad back himself? Shit... :S Got a pic of him somewhere you can point me to?
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

That is seriously messed up. Attacking someone is one thing, putting them in the hospital is completely different. No matter what the reason that is way out of line.
“Last week I helped my friend stay put. It's a lot easier than helping someone move. I just went over to his house and made sure that he did not start to load his shit into a truck.”

I don't have anything to add as far as what might have provoked it, but I will say this. There are plenty of instances where "grown ups" can be provoked into doling out an ass-whipping. Fucking someone elses girlfriend is one of those "good reasons". Too bad the guy ended up in the hospital. I don't know what exactly might have provoked Brian, but he certainly didn't give any indication whatsoever to anyone he was around that he intended to later drive down to Thomaston.

YOU guys call the cops you feel like it, but stop calling me about it. It's a civil matter in my opinion and I am sure the rightful authorities will sort it out as they see fit.

Chuck

I am disappointed. Violence does not solve anything in this situation. What does it prove? What does it change? All this over jealousy? Thank God he did not have a knife or gun.

Schoolyard fights are not the way to solve problems when you are a grown adult. I'm not impressed.

Was it worth the humiliation and probable jail time?

That is seriously messed up. Attacking someone is one thing, putting them in the hospital is completely different. No matter what the reason that is way out of line.

simply getting into a physical fight as adults over personal issues is just dumb. I don't know who Brian is, but I might have met him without knowing it. If he did it and is guilty and the cops catch him, then throw him in the same cell with towerrat's attacker for all I care. :S

Most likely, he's burned all his bridges there at The Farm and Thomaston, as did the other guy at Z-Hills.

I am disappointed. Violence does not solve anything in this situation. What does it prove? What does it change? All this over jealousy? Thank God he did not have a knife or gun.

Schoolyard fights are not the way to solve problems when you are a grown adult. I'm not impressed.

I agree, where doing someone else's girlfriend is asking for it, an ass whooping to that degree is way overboard. Adults should be able to talk it out, and go on and the girlfriend is just as much to blame here. Btw, is this the same Potatohead that BASE jumps? I don't know him just remember the name for getting busted in my neck of the woods a while back in Tampa....

There are plenty of instances where "grown ups" can be provoked into doling out an ass-whipping. Fucking someone elses girlfriend is one of those "good reasons".

Not unless it was forcible rape. Adults understand that women have minds of their own.

It's a civil matter in my opinion and I am sure the rightful authorities will sort it out as they see fit.

Sound more like a criminal matter to me.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Not unless it was forcible rape. Adults understand that women have minds of their own.

Hush now. Next you'll be saying we should be able to vote, too.

Not unless it was forcible rape. Adults understand that women have minds of their own

If a guy knows it's your girlfriend or wife...he's gets an ass kickin >:( and she gets fired :|

If she lied to him about being involved in a relationship...he didn't do anything wrong and she gets fired :|