Thanatos340

Psychopaths in our community?

Bloody crazy...

Seems to be going around, I had a less than nice PM the other day too. Apparently I used a picture of myself as an avatar because I'm an attention seeker.

I thought I'd take it as a compliment...

NB: The current picture is not of me :P

Next Mood Swing: 6 minutes

... really dont think I ever screwed their Wife, Girlfriend, Daughter or Mother.. And honestly cant figure out why they Choose me to Hate.. But it is a weird world.

I notice a telling absence of any mention of their Husband, Boyfriend, Son, and Father. Hmmmmm.

or household pet

What about farm animals?[:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

If it had been you or someone that I had argued with in SC or Someone associated with Skyride it would not phase me in the least.

This situation is slightly disturbing because the person sending random death threats is someone that I have never had any interaction with at all.

Sounds like it could be someone who you have interacted with, but they're using a different screen name so you won't know who it is.

Uhh.. You have any other user accounts?:P:D

I used to have one, scoobydoo123 or something like that, but it was meant in good fun playing off the IBAD thing last year. :$
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Uhh.. You have any other user accounts?:P:D

I don't know; sometimes my other personality takes over... Did the threats have anything to do with restraints and electric shock? Or perhaps Chinese water torture? :)

Threats? I thought those were your pick up lines. :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

This situation is slightly disturbing because the person sending random death threats is someone that I have never had any interaction with at all.

I piss a lot of people off. Sometimes intentionally, other times not. But generally I know what they have an issue with. This freak just pops up out of the Blue occasionally and sends weird PMed death threats. I just ignored the first couple that came a few months ago but after the latest I just wanted to get it out there that there are some truly disturbed people on this site.

Wait a minute...so Jay you're saying that this person is using the same username each time? Well for the love of Pete just block them! :P

I've never had a random death threat...I did have a random perv PM, but nothing that was 'scary'. Just an offer for whatdayacallit? Uh, 'cyber sex'? :D:D I guess that's phone sex for the new millenium. I just responded 'No & please don't send any more messages' and blocked him. :P
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Wait a minute...so Jay you're saying that this person is using the same username each time? Well for the love of Pete just block them! :P

But it's more fun to make a big to-do about it and give the person exactly what they want ... attention.

I've actually found not blocking PMs is more effective; just delete instead. Blocking them shows you paid attention to their ramblings.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

But it's more fun to make a big to-do about it and give the person exactly what they want ... attention.

I've actually found not blocking PMs is more effective; just delete instead. Blocking them shows you paid attention to their ramblings.

It seemed to work for my little perv. Haven't heard from him since. :):D)
~Jaye

LOL.... did he send a link to some bow-chica-bow-bow music to read it by, at least?

HOLY SHNIKEYS I did save it! :D I remember now. I saved it just in case I ever got another PM from someone else using the same grammar and phrasing (that's how I have figured out a lot of our double personalities here on dz.com ;))

Anyhow, I'd post it but it's really lewd and would make this thread NSFW. :P I wouldn't want to do that to Jay's thread. B|

I'm guessing it was just some random outsider that prolly searched and found that infamous nipple post (the PM mentioned nipples) before HH made this site a bit more private.

Oh well, my own fault I guess...:S
~Jaye

LOL.... did he send a link to some bow-chica-bow-bow music to read it by, at least?

HOLY SHNIKEYS I did save it! :D I remember now. I saved it just in case I ever got another PM from someone else using the same grammar and phrasing (that's how I have figured out a lot of our double personalities here on dz.com ;))

Anyhow, I'd post it but it's really lewd and would make this thread NSFW. :P I wouldn't want to do that to Jay's thread. B|

I'm guessing it was just some random outsider that prolly searched and found that infamous nipple post (the PM mentioned nipples) before HH made this site a bit more private.

Oh well, my own fault I guess...:S

Well then start your own thread! :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

WOW.

Why would someone put that much energy into anger or hate? It's much more logical to let such emotions go and move on with life. There are one or two in my life that I truly dislike enough to know that I would have NO sympathy for the day they die... but to want to kill someone.

Luckily I haven't inspired such emotions in anyone (that I'm aware of).... or if I have he/she is at least intelligent enough not to give me that knowledge. (cuz the retribution level for harm done to me would be severe.... of that I am certain) But to inspire such... honestly amazes me. I don't care if you did sleep with his GF/wife... I don't care if you stole money/property... It would take some serious intentional injury to those dear to my heart to inspire such. And any that did that, would KNOW exactly what the issue was....

Sorry that you're having to deal with such issues. [:/]

I don't know; sometimes my other personality takes over... Did the threats have anything to do with restraints and electric shock? Or perhaps Chinese water torture?

Ah HA!!!

I always knew you were Remi`s alternate personality!!:D:D
:P

Whoa!!!!!!! Dont start thowing around the PA's like that. I'm nothing like that perverted little freak!
Remster