PLFKING

I was a FOOL to bet against Ohio State

Last bump. What a long and disgusting week.

make it my computer background for the next year.

Knock yourself out. Tomorrow I go back to my classy and elegant Michigan logo, and deposit this OSU crap in the toilet, where it belongs. :P

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

Last bump. What a long and disgusting week.

make it my computer background for the next year.

Knock yourself out. Tomorrow I go back to my classy and elegant Michigan logo, and deposit this OSU crap in the toilet, where it belongs. :P

Don

PLFKING, my hats off to you bro.

I wouldve vomited repeatedly if I had to change my avatar to that garbage. I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit for you after looking at it again...

I also had an experience this past weekend back in Michigan for the game that makes me further believe that OSU fans have no class. Anyone who gets the nerve to drop the n-bomb to me or any other racial slur is trash in my book.

I broke the kids nose...and by good reason
Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----

Easy ... let's not make generalizations. For the most part it's a rivalry with a healthy dose of respect on both sides for the other school... most of the ribbing and trash talk is all in good fun. There's always assholes in every group... hell, I would have stood right next to you and swore he threw the first punch.
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

Easy ... let's not make generalizations. For the most part it's a rivalry with a healthy dose of respect on both sides for the other school... most of the ribbing and trash talk is all in good fun. There's always assholes in every group... hell, I would have stood right next to you and swore he threw the first punch.

Sorry, when i say the majority, its mostly the students and a few adults.

The general populace is cool. I have no problem with trash talking at all, and I feed off of it with you guys. I just feel like I've met the group that has the assholes in it mostly.

hell, I would have stood right next to you and swore he threw the first punch.

Thanks. I don't generalize and try not to, its just my experience with OSU fans has never been positive or "just in good fun."

It's resulted in full cans of beer getting throw at me and my friends when we go there, my dad getting hit in the head walking down the street w/ me there, getting spit on, having our Bo Schembechler ribbons torn off of us last year there and so on...

I'm sure there are more fans like yourself (and I hope there is). You're one of the people that gives OSU fans a positive spin and isn't the asshole.

But i do enjoy the rivarly side of it and trash talking B|
Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----