Kris

I'm going to be a father!

Yes, folks, it's official. The lovely Dr. Dagny and I are expecting our first, due January 28th!:o:o:o

I'm still trying to wrap my head around it. We had been trying for almost two years, but thanks to the moden miracle of IVF, our first little monkey is on the way!B|

We decided to not find out the sex so it's going to be an after-Christmas surprise.

WOOT!B|
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

That is SO WONDERFUL. You two will make AMAZING parents!

Just remember to challenge this young soul, teach him/her to LOVE life and savor each experience. Encourage adventure and compassion.... but most of all, while holding this spirit close to your heart, grant the freedom to be an individual.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE.... keep us updated.

And... Dr. Dag's.... try to get some rest. I know it might be hard, yeah even impossible seeming, but take care of yourself. 'Kay?

That is SO WONDERFUL. You two will make AMAZING parents!

Just remember to challenge this young soul, teach him/her to LOVE life and savor each experience. Encourage adventure and compassion.... but most of all, while holding this spirit close to your heart, grant the freedom to be an individual.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE.... keep us updated.

And... Dr. Dag's.... try to get some rest. I know it might be hard, yeah even impossible seeming, but take care of yourself. 'Kay?

Thanks, Karen, that list is a great one and one that we already have in our hearts to follow. Dagny has been tired as heck with the hours she's pulling as an intern, but once she's home, I make sure she doesn't have to lift a finger.:)
And thanks to everyone else for the wonderful well-wishes!
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Yes, folks, it's official. The lovely Dr. Dagny and I are expecting our first, due January 28th!:o:o:o

I'm still trying to wrap my head around it. We had been trying for almost two years, but thanks to the moden miracle of IVF, our first little monkey is on the way!B|

We decided to not find out the sex so it's going to be an after-Christmas surprise.

WOOT!B|

Nice Job Kris - Congrats
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Congrats!!! Our baby just hit one week old!!! The nine months flew by and we're wondering where it all went. Be sure to document her growing belly because its over before you know it!!!

New chapter begins!!!!

Bluez

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Congrats !

Here's hoping he/she gets his/her looks from his/her mother's side. :P

Don

And here I was, trying to be all nice and stuff, and Don ruins it.

PS: Don,I'm kinda dissapointed... there were a whole lot of material there, and you pick on Kris for being ugly...... thats predictable...
Remster