shermanator

prayers for my brother.

my brother is going into surgery tomorrow at 7am. some genetic thing where the space in middle of spind is shrinking or something.. anyway, it is pinching a nerve , causing numbness , as well as pinching an artery, already caused a stroke in neck. .. they are taking out a disk and replacing it with a synthetic disc. afterwards, he is going to have a drainage tube coming out of neck becuase of swelling caused by the synthetic material. to top it off, he has NO control of his blood sugar, which was up to 600 at one time. .. and if it is not controlled afterwards, the bones will not fuse properly. THEN, he will have to do the same thing over again in 5-10 years. I'm very scared for him. I don't know what his family is going to do, he will be out of work for about a year, and he is the sole provider of wife/2 babies. ... scared is understatement, I am terrified.
CLICK HERE! new blog posted 9/21/08
CSA #720

I will definitely keep your brother and his family in my prayers. Hang in there and just be the best damned brother anyone could have.

What he said.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

thank you everyone for all the prayers and thoughts. his surgery was a success. they ended up replacing both #4 and #5 instead of just 4. last i talked to him, he was on morphine, so feeling ready to go home. Now the real battle for him comes, eating healthier and keeping the blood sugar down.
CLICK HERE! new blog posted 9/21/08
CSA #720

thank you everyone for all the prayers and thoughts. his surgery was a success. they ended up replacing both #4 and #5 instead of just 4. last i talked to him, he was on morphine, so feeling ready to go home. Now the real battle for him comes, eating healthier and keeping the blood sugar down.

Awesome!!! :)
Keep him in line Shermie. Kick his ass if you have to. :P
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo