jtval

ufc 79

Well the winner fights Serra next time.
I would like to see the same fights in slow motion LOL.

I'd like to see GSP win against hughes.
I'd like to see is Serra was lucky (probly) or if he can do it again.
Then, I would like to see Hughes loss to Serra.
My photos

My Videos

I definitely want to see a rematch between GSP and Serra. I personally thought it was a fluke that Serra won the last time. But I still want to see Hughes and Serra fight. Their animosity toward each other is hella entertaining to watch and I want to see it get physical!
~Built for Abuse
www.skydivethefarm.com

I definitely want to see a rematch between GSP and Serra. I personally thought it was a fluke that Serra won the last time. But I still want to see Hughes and Serra fight. Their animosity toward each other is hella entertaining to watch and I want to see it get physical!

Yup. I think we watched the same fight.:ph34r:
My photos

My Videos

I hear that the winner of GSP/Hughes fights Serra. Because of the animosity between Hughes and Serra, I am SURE we'll see them fight at some time regardless of the outcome of GSP/Hughes.

Serra could be out a long time with a herniated disc if he needs surgery. Has anybody heard anything about his expected return timetable?
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey

I want to see Hughes beat GSP. Its wierd that the winner will be crowned the interim champ until Serra can fight again. I personally don't want to see Serra vs GSP again. It wasnt a fluke- if you know anything about Serra, you know it wasnt a fluke. I would have preffered to see him submit GSP, but the knockout works too.
Anyway, I'd much rather see the Hughes Serra fight. I've been waiting for it. And as a member of Team Serra, I want to see him beat Hughes ass.

The sole intention, is learning to fly.Condition grounded, but determined to try.Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies.Tongue tied and twisted, just an Earth bound misfit.

Without looking on ufc.com myself I don;t know but that is where I got the info about his back.

I forget who it was (i can see his face but forgot his name) that had a total vertibrea rebuilt with some space age plastic.
(Nate Quarry?)

He came back to win his first fight back in the octagon. It was a battle but he KO'd the guy IIRC.

It was a shaky fight until that KO.
My photos

My Videos