jtval

ufc 79

ICEMAN V WANDERLIE SILVA!!!!

I got Silva. Chuck has been on a lsing streak and I don't think he'll do well here.

So far I got Hughes in what I would guess a relatively quick fight. MAYBE 2 rounds

and Silva no guess though.
My photos

My Videos

ICEMAN V WANDERLIE SILVA!!!!.

Unfortunatly this fight doesnt have the fire it once did when both chuck and silkva were at the top of the game. But I cant wait ot see it!!!
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

I'm going to go with Silva- I like Chuck, and I want him to win- but I think he may be done. Hasn't looked like him in the ring for a while now.

And I have a bias-but I'm going with Serra. Dont know how long the fight will be, but I have him winning t. And I'd like to see him win by submission.

The sole intention, is learning to fly.Condition grounded, but determined to try.Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies.Tongue tied and twisted, just an Earth bound misfit.

I'm going to go with Silva- I like Chuck, and I want him to win- but I think he may be done. Hasn't looked like him in the ring for a while now.

Silva is a fantastic fighter. I am certain we are going to see Chuck knocked out. I am actually surprised it took this long for Chuck to lose. If you notice in all his fights he keeps his hands near his chest rather than the chin. He needs to change that quickly. That is exactly how Rampage capitalized.

I dont think chuck is done, but I do believe he needs to get a new trainer an completely change his apporach to fighting. He is extremely predictable right now, and he needs to learn how to keep his hands up.

Serra by Submission would be funny.
It would crush hughes' ego.

It actually wouldnt be that funny. Serra was the first ever American Renzo Gracie Black Belt. That is a huge accomplishment. So it wouldnt be odd for him to win by submission. I agree- it would absolutley shatter Hughes ego though- and that would be funny as shit.

The sole intention, is learning to fly.Condition grounded, but determined to try.Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies.Tongue tied and twisted, just an Earth bound misfit.

I agree- it would absolutley shatter Hughes ego though- and that would be funny as shit.

That was what I meant. Although I didnt know that about Serra. I think it would be funny because it would make hughes talk more about retirement.
My photos

My Videos

I agree- it would absolutley shatter Hughes ego though- and that would be funny as shit.

That was what I meant. Although I didnt know that about Serra. I think it would be funny because it would make hughes talk more about retirement.

Serra is an amazing, and an underestimated fighter. His grappling is definitely top notch. I wouldnt be surpised if he submitted Hughes....but a knock would be very satisfying. He has only been knocked out once.

I think it could be either right now. Aside from Rampage, none of the other Pride fighter's debut to the Octagon has resulted in a win. Maybe it's the new rules or a different ring, but I wouldn't rule out Chuck just yet.

As for TUF, Hughes really does suck as a coach. His fighters don't even follow any of the game plan. Goes to show how much respect they have for his coaching...
~Built for Abuse
www.skydivethefarm.com

I Live in Vegas. I've never done the Vegas New year.
I usually end up in Eloy.
I missed last nights (the 1st quater final) show. who won? Hughes guy is what I heard.

They added one more fight to UFC 79.
I don't know any of them, though.

I am hoping the Serra can hold his belt, but I still have my doubts. I would love to see HUghes lose and talk about retirement and how he lost the love for the sport during ths season:ph34r:.

My photos

My Videos

I can see why...the locals probably go as far away as possible from that madness.

Mac won. It was a good fight. He fought John from Serra's team. John is much bigger so he was hoping for an easy take down but man...Mac has some awesome tank down defense!! He just punched and elbowed John throughout the first round. 2nd round he submitted him with a rear naked choke.

Remaining matchups are: George & Hightower (he will be in Hughes corner), Matt (in Hughes corner) & Troy, and Ben & Tommy.

It was a great show this week!! The guys assigned to Hughes' corner are acting like pussies instead of taking the opportunity to train with 2 champions. They're whining that they have no rapport with their new coach. Stupid idiots!!

Then Serra is bitching that he refuses to coach the team mates against each other. Like he didn't think that would happen if most of his team members won in the preliminary rounds. Helloooo!!! What did he think was going to happen? How the hell is he going to corner both guys at the same time??? I hope Hughes beats the bonehead.
~Built for Abuse
www.skydivethefarm.com

I saw the previews and thought some drama was going on and I tried to stay awake yesterday for the show but watched the first 15 minutes then I woke up after the show.

I hate when that happens.:D

THanks for the update.;)

My photos

My Videos

I'm originally from NY the real city that never sleeps.

but in my defense I had been working crazy hours during the airshow over on fri/sat/sun(16-hour crowd control/security)and I had monday and tuesay off and didnt move becuase I was sore and tired. so wednesday was my first day being active again and I crashed;)

(if you wanna see some pictures of the air show check out my shutter fly. I'm happy with them but if the sky was blue they would have been sharper.)

My photos

My Videos