Thanatos340

ATL Annual Pink Pony Christmas Outing (NEW Location)

This event has grown so much that The Pink Pony has built a new Multi-Million Dollar Club in a Much more Convenient Location For us.. And Just in time too. (If you have even seen the Bar Tab TeamJen1 Runs up for Hisgoofyness to payoff from the Shooter girls, You would know where most of the money for the new Club came from!!;))

The Largest Ever ATL Skydiver Strip Club Outing:
Friday December 7th!!
The Pink Pony SOUTH!! (New Location Near the Atlanta Airport).

Start Gathering around 8:00 pm. It will be very busy there as the GRAND Opening is the week before. Get there early so we can take over some tables.

I will talk to Hans about a shuttle to the DZ to haul all your drunken asses back so that you can all make FIRST Load on Saturday Morning!!

Nothing quite says Merry Christmas quite like Boobies and shooter Girls!!:)

balls, used as a discouraging word because I am so close to being able to get into 21+ places but not quite there yet.
“Last week I helped my friend stay put. It's a lot easier than helping someone move. I just went over to his house and made sure that he did not start to load his shit into a truck.”

balls, used as a discouraging word because I am so close to being able to get into 21+ places but not quite there yet.

female, i am sure some guys will offer their balls to you regardless of your age, providing your over 18
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I have the most wonderful bottle of whiskey, I really need to send you one of these, it was terrific!

why not show up for our xmas boogi, you can see me teaching mc how to pack.I will bet you $100 that he will be able to pack his chute by new year

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

LOL. You can teach me too while you're at it, have you ever drank Penderyn Single Malt Welsh Whisky?? It wasn't bad, was a gift...

I like single malt you keep promising, just get your ass there dec 8th. The farm xmas party rocks. Its more like a family thing

ok, I set myself up for that one.

What is gonna be goin on at the christmas party?
“Last week I helped my friend stay put. It's a lot easier than helping someone move. I just went over to his house and made sure that he did not start to load his shit into a truck.”

CHANGE In Location!!

Just found out that the Pink Pony SOUTH has delayed thier opening.:(

We Will be going to the Old Pink Pony instead. (I think they heard we were coming and wanted to protect thier shiney new Club so they put off opening it up till after our Christmas Party!!;))

So the New and Improved UPDATED Plan...

Meet at the Pink Pony NORTH (On Buford Highway) Friday December 7th around 9:00pm.

Last year we had about 30 Atlanta Skydivers show up and I think Astanga was the only one thrown out. We must be mellowing wiith age.;)

Hopefully everyone will come on out and have a few Shooters with us.