RALFFERS

Reincarnation

I was just thinkin' it would be kinda' nice.

As long as it ain't the CHINESE version! :D Oops... I didn't mean to get this shipped to SC! :$
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

What would you like to come back as?

Nothing special, just another person would be fine.
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

And what is the "chinese" version? What other religion teaches incarnation? I'm just curious...? Wait...Hinduism and Hare Krishna, right?

Just a dig at China's insistence that they decide who the next Dalai Lama should be, but that's for SC....
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

And what is the "chinese" version? What other religion teaches incarnation? I'm just curious...? Wait...Hinduism and Hare Krishna, right?

The chinese want to make everything bigger and better. Take your boobs for instance:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Einstein said that energy cannot be created or destroyed. Thus even after we die our energy lives on.

What if dying uses all the enegry up?Have you ever seen those guys dying on TV and in the movies?

takes a LOT of energy to do that.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Einstein said that energy cannot be created or destroyed. Thus even after we die our energy lives on.

Yep, though it's usually as ghosts, specters, poltergiests, banshees, balls of light, dark shadows.... what else? :P

Yep, though it's usually as ghosts, specters, poltergiests, banshees, balls of light, dark shadows.... what else? :P

Boogey men.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

The chinese want to make everything bigger and better. Take your boobs for instance:D

I thought they wanted to make them smaller! Isn't that their version of population control??? :ph34r:

That's a damn shame too.sometimes another chance at life is rightfully deserved.
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

That's a damn shame too.sometimes another chance at life is rightfully deserved.

Depends on how you look at it... It might be fun to scare the shit out of somebody who deserves it. :ph34r:

I want to come back as a thong.

You might want to specify the size first... I'd hate to come back as a size 22.... :D:D:DB|

And I would be gender specific as well.:o
Or ya just might come back and belong to Bolas.

Fertilser:)That's where the energy Transfer happens, or in combustion if you are cremated
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Fertilser:)That's where the energy Transfer happens, or in combustion if you are cremated

so we then become worms indegestion which then becomes fertilizer man, the humans never stop growing
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Depends on how you look at it... It might be fun to scare the shit out of somebody who deserves it. :ph34r:

Come to think of it, who wouldn't have fun whispering in shrek's ear every few minutes "you fat cunt", and he turns around and nobody's there. :D:D:D

Come to think of it, who wouldn't have fun whispering in shrek's ear every few minutes "you fat cunt", and he turns around and nobody's there. :D:D:D

Beezy does that already!:D:D

Ok, Ok - so I'll see you in hell.

Beezy does that already!:D:D

Ok, Ok - so I'll see you in hell.

:D:D:D:D:D:D