BillyVance

It took me all weekend, but I finally got my tree up!

;)

Now all I need is something like McBeth curled around it. :ph34r::):D

It took me all weekend, but I finally got my tree up!

Were the instructions on Audio Cd?:o

:D:D:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

for a moment i thought the pic was of some dude with a boner. You suprised me billy, well done. Did you get that tree at ghetto deluxe or real big discount xmas trees
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

for a moment i thought the pic was of some dude with a boner. You suprised me billy, well done. Did you get that tree at ghetto deluxe or real big discount xmas trees

No. I actually had to drink all the beers. B|:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

No. I actually had to drink all the beers. B|:D

Great! A Grolsch drinker. :D

Yves.

I've had a few. Not bad! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

every good beer you've tried is from my fridge. You are used to drinking that piss from alabaaaama

There's a couple good stores with 120 different brands of European and micro beers in Birmingham, but the beers just taste better in Georgia.... higher alcohol content too... ;)

;)

Now all I need is something like McBeth curled around it. :ph34r::):D

Can you transport it to the Farm?:ph34r:

It would be kinda hard to get it over all these damn potholes in AL intact... [:/]:P

LOL great tree!!!

Beth will be helping me hang Christmas deco's this weekend... will it help if I take a picture of her covered in miseltoe~!??? :D;)

g

"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

LOL great tree!!!

Beth will be helping me hang Christmas deco's this weekend... will it help if I take a picture of her covered in miseltoe~!??? :D;)

g

Are you going for understatement of the year?:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Do all these people really think you built it? ;)

Knowing my penchant for posting funny, weird, sick, disgusting or neat pictures, they shouldn't. :P

And no, I didn't build it. I don't keep enough beer bottles around to even make one tier, since no recycler nearby will take them. [:/]