Muenkel

My lifelong friend Mike has died.

I'm sorry to hear that chris. You're such a good friend to me so if there is anything i can possibly do for you, just let me know. You are most definitely in my thoughts and prayers.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Chris, I'm so sorry to hear about this man........call me if you need to vent, talk, or anything.

Hope you feel better for the service and that it goes as well as something like that can.
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

Oh, Chris.........I am so sorry to hear such sad news. On top of everything else, this has to hit really hard. I wish I had seen your post earlier. It's so hard to lose someone so close to you. Hang in there, if you need to vent....................

Take care of yourself, okay?

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

Hey peeps,

I got home late last night. It was a real comfort to see all your posts, pms and the phone messages.

Mike died of an aneurysm. It was so sudden and shocking. I know in this sport, many of you know what that feels like.

I've reached some level of acceptance, but I still have my moments. I know this kind of grief takes time, but will get better. It helps that I am extremely close to his parents and siblings.

At the moment, its tough to shut down because my mind just races with memories. The memories are good, but I'm exhausted.

Thanks again for all your support. It is truly appreciated.