SpeedRacer

Do women understand the effects of their boobs?

Well, I may or may not know the effects on the man when (if) I rub my boobs against him.....but I definately know the effects on me.

I'm not a man, but you can rub your boobies on me anytime baby!! :$

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

[shakes head]

Honestly guys! Yes they might be nice for you to look at... but seriously?! They can't be THAT distracting!

I'm sorry. Did you say something? I was watching your boobs move when you shook your head. :|
I believe you sent me a picture that proves how distracting they are to you ;)

I vote she knew exactly what she was doing.

Ladies, do you really expect us guys to think that you can't feel your boobs pressing against someone's back? You've been self-conscious of them since you were like 12.

It's kinda like us going up to you and ru...ah, never mind.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

This woman walked up & leaned in to talk to me & her boobs pressed up against my shoulder/upper arm. She did it a couple of times.

If you had slid your hand up to scratch your shoulder/upper arm and she didn't move then that would be a sure sign that she knew what she was doing.

Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

I vote she knew exactly what she was doing.

Ladies, do you really expect us guys to think that you can't feel your boobs pressing against someone's back? You've been self-conscious of them since you were like 12.

No it is isn't. It isn't at all.

Well, I may or may not know the effects on the man when (if) I rub my boobs against him.....but I definately know the effects on me.

I'm not a man, but you can rub your boobies on me anytime baby!! :$

OK, this is getting way out of hand!>:( I think I need to stand between you two to keep you separated.:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

his woman walked up to me & leaned in to talk to me over the loud music & her boobs pressed up against my shoulder/upper arm.

Dude, this is a no-brainer... Body language says it all... ;)

PM sent.
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

So can we rub our balls up against women randomly at bars?
“Last week I helped my friend stay put. It's a lot easier than helping someone move. I just went over to his house and made sure that he did not start to load his shit into a truck.”

A lot of women *do* understand the effects of their actions and do it on purpose.

I'd say in the situation you described, she didn't even realize.

In a bar? Randomly walking up to him? "You look like my cousin?"

Methinks that's an attempt to start a conversation, aka a "non-line" line. She knew. :ph34r:

Ding!! The only way that can be misinterpreted is if it was High Mass and she was a nun :D:D oh wait..and IN the church!~~April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

So can we rub our balls up against women randomly at bars?

Of course not, breasts are not the same and you know it. They're just THERE. If you leaned against me with your chest, would you notice? Probably not. We can't help that they stick out and they are NOT the same thing as your genitalia. For one thing, one is a lot lower than the other. Doh.

What this thread proves without a doubt is how many men just totally misunderstand women.

Did you at least get her number?

like I said, she was a little too old for me.. Not too bad looking though. ( & nice boobs)

She had been sitting over at a table w/ some friends a few feet away from me for some time before she approached me.

Okay..so continue with the story..

Did you invite her to sit down and buy her a drink or did you send her back to her friends with 'No, I'm not your cousin, I don't even KNOW anyone by that last name..and I've never been to Utah' line? How 'old' is old? 30? 40? 50? 60? You were distracted by her boobs so did you even see her face upclose? (don't try to tell us yes, we won't believe you! You were hypnotized by the boobies!)

So did you buy her a drink?~~April

Well its not my fault that if in the course of leaning into talk to you my balls happen to come to rest on your leg/ arm/ hand or whatever else happens to be there.
“Last week I helped my friend stay put. It's a lot easier than helping someone move. I just went over to his house and made sure that he did not start to load his shit into a truck.”

What this thread proves without a doubt is how many men just totally misunderstand women.

Prove?....I could swear this is a well known fact :S... Most men (if honest) will openly admit they don't understand women. I suspect that maybe the same is true for us, but we're not nearly as complicated.

The fact remains that one wrong move from a guy, one wrong statement, and you're shunned - at least in my experience, and certainly many others. There is no method to the madness...

Why does it have to be 1 huge mind game? :S:|
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

So what you are saying is that women are hugely successful at ensuring guys don't get a damned thing?

That's certainly not the effect I'm striving for. I spell it out pretty plainly. Not all of us think of men as someone to be beaten down.;) Or up. Whichever the case may be.

No..HE ensured he didn't get a damned thing. Unless a woman is related to you..and yes, I'm addressing you personal, MrRocket, if she leaned on you in a nightclub with her boobs pressing against you, would you think it harmless?

You being a married man wouldshould respond with caution. A single man should understand this was a very bold come on and of course she knew the power of approaching a man, talking to him..THEN pressing her breasts upon his person. I hope he bought her a drink and talked to her instead of being scared of her (???) age.
:)

Why does it have to be 1 huge mind game?

"I'm a realist. But they'll tell you, "I don't wanna fuck, I wanna make love."
And they make you wait. And you wait
and wait and wait and wait.
And you just keep on waiting, you just
wait and finally she gives you some.
And it's the best
you ever had in your life.
You come harder
than you've ever came.
"This was it. This was the feeling I've
been searching for. I finally made love."
You didn't make love.
It just felt real good. You know why?
Because you waited
five months for it.
If you're starving and somebody
throws you a cracker, you gonna be like this:
"Goddamn, that's the best cracker
I ever ate in my life!
"That ain't no regular cracker, was it?
What was that, a Saltine?
"Goddamn, that was delicious.
"That wasn't no Saltine. That was...
That was a Ritz. That wasn't a Ritz?
"God, that was the best cracker
I ever ate in my life.
"Can I have another one, please?
Please, one more."
Then you get married, because
you think you've found the bomb.
You have the same crackers
every day for a year.
And you roll over one day
and be like:
"Hey, I just got some
regular old crackers."

Eddie Murphy - Raw
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

If you leaned against me with your chest, would you notice? Probably not.

Yes, I would. To get that close to someone, even in an elevator, is a definite choice and impossible to ignore. I would not put my chest up against any woman I was not hitting on. Women know where their breasts are, and know what they are touching with them.

God bless them all. B|B|B|B|:$:)