a brother worthy of a hymn

Go Bozo it's your Birthday

FUCK HIM
woooohooooo!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

FUCK HIM
woooohooooo!

g

gonzo and guppie......i'm feelin' the luv.

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

A little late here but....

FUCK HIM!!!!

Happy Birthday you old Bozo! :)
I'm honored to have met you at least once. Hope to meet you again in the future.

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

A little late here but....

FUCK HIM!!!!

Happy Birthday you old Bozo! :)
I'm honored to have met you at least once. Hope to meet you again in the future.

Hey Billy....it was great to meet you...where was it...the Mardi Gras Boogie years ago ?
and.....it aint my birthday :)

bozo

Thanks Dave....what a great post. After 27 years its gonna be tough but the ground took too much from me and its time to walk away....while I still can.

Like I told ya, I totally prefer seeing you walk away on your own terms rather than the sport's...and all ya gotta do is call if you want me to come down to make 30 or so tandems one weekend. ;)

You know Dave with all those masturbation posts I never did mention what I was doing while I was bar b queing your steak did I ?

Ummm...I was standing next to you drinking beer. :|:D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Like I told ya, I totally prefer seeing you walk away on your own terms rather than the sport's...

Agreed. When I heard them annouce Bozo made his last jump I was going to give him shit because I thought he did 3000 without inviting me.
When I heard him say it was just too painful I knew that mt respect for the douchebag had just grown.

A lesser man may have tried to grit his tetth through the last 30 jumps.

Bozo- I had fun jumping with you when I had the chance. Don't feel you have to stay away from the dz.
Don't feel you have to come by, either but as long as I am there I'd put up with ya:D
Take care of yourself!
My photos

My Videos

talk about coming out of retirement...

jim, i fucking love you. :) i don't care what those old fuckers say about, well, other old fuckers. you are always going to be my favorite bozo. :)

sending you tons and tons of love and happy horse shit from san diego (yep, i'm closer to you now than EVER before).:P

dave acts like he loves you, but you know who really means it.

oh yeah, and FUCK HIM! is said with the utmost respect.

xoxo and waiting on #3000 so i can sting it.:P

[reply
Like I told ya, I totally prefer seeing you walk away on your own terms rather than the sport's...and all ya gotta do is call if you want me to come down to make 30 or so tandems one weekend. ;)

Dave

Bullshit. I did 1000 as the TM/I and one on the front for a friends training. That sucker scared the shit out of me.....I cant imagine doing 30 up front.
Thanks for the offer though. B|

bozo

talk about coming out of retirement...

jim, i fucking love you. :) i don't care what those old fuckers say about, well, other old fuckers. you are always going to be my favorite bozo. :)

Geeezus , Arlo.....did we really want all these guys to know about our clandestine affair ?

Seriously though....you will never know how much that means to me.

bozo

Damn!

I pretty much ignored this thread figuring it was just some usual Bonfire BS, and then for some reason read it through first thing this morning.

Talk about your mixed feelings! Like Dave said, I'm glad you're "walking" away on your terms and it's a bummer about the last 30, but the question I've got is "Who the hell's gonna buy my old gear now?"

Someday we've got to sit down together again with a case or two of good beer. No matter what arlo says ya know who really loves ya, man.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

Damn!

I pretty much ignored this thread figuring it was just some usual Bonfire BS, and then for some reason read it through first thing this morning.

Talk about your mixed feelings! Like Dave said, I'm glad you're "walking" away on your terms and it's a bummer about the last 30, but the question I've got is "Who the hell's gonna buy my old gear now?"

Someday we've got to sit down together again with a case or two of good beer. No matter what arlo says ya know who really loves ya, man.

Jack ole buddy ! You know the friends you make in this sport transcend time and distance. Youre one of the good guys and always have been.

As for my gear....I had three offers for it before I got to my truck last Sunday. I'm delivering it today to the DZ. If I dont tear up and get all blubbery it will be a miracle.

The beer.....the offer is always open to my skydiving buddies.....beer , a steak ,a place to sleep and some good stories..

bozo

You should deliver it tomnorrow when its not rainy and windy.

Well, on 2nd thought that would make it easier to walk away frm the place again.

hopefullly, I'll See you around on eof the next 2 boogies

Maybe I will see you today JT....its suppose to be clearing around noon.
I just shoveled 6 inches of snow off my driveway :)

bozo

sweetie, would you at least consider hanging onto your gear for a couple more hoorahs? i mean, for the love of god, i live a few hours from you and we need to jump.

you've always been there for us from the get-go (just in case you forgot, that's been over 10 yrs for me and dave and more than that for billy :). i just think it'd be cool for us to celebrate that in a way that brought us all together.

i'll raise a toast to you sweetie. i know jack thinks he really loves you, and i'm sure he does (hi jack! :P) but he just underestimates me. ;)

damn outlaws.

sweetie, would you at least consider hanging onto your gear for a couple more hoorahs? i mean, for the love of god, i live a few hours from you and we need to jump.
--------------------------------------------------------
Arlo, if I could I would. I have never made a tougher decision in my life than this one. I held an instructor rating for 15 years and always told students that there are some people that should not be jumping. It took me all summer to realize I had become one of those that had no business in the air.

you've always been there for us from the get-go (just in case you forgot, that's been over 10 yrs for me and dave and more than that for billy :). i just think it'd be cool for us to celebrate that in a way that brought us all together.

i'll raise a toast to you sweetie. i know jack thinks he really loves you, and i'm sure he does (hi jack! :P) but he just underestimates me. ;)

damn outlaws.

I cant imagine underestimating you , doll.;)

bozo

I've though for some time now that we should come up with some sort of award for the person who most brutally destroys the quote/reply process, and it was always with you in mind. This thread is reinforcing why. :D

Blues,
Dave

"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

As a result of these experiences, I've called him first when upset over what a doctor was telling me, and for advice about raising my daughter. It's wierd how sharing some sky with a kindred soul can do that. Anyhow, now he gets to laugh at our stupid mistakes from the sidelines. Well, that, and try to make some of his own in other endeavors.

Yes, Jim is like that.

When Josh Whipple died, I called Jim to talk about it because I felt like he was the only one who would really understand. Thanks for your wisdom, Boz. You really helped me feel better about Josh. Luv ya, bro. :$

mh
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

I've though for some time now that we should come up with some sort of award for the person who most brutally destroys the quote/reply process, and it was always with you in mind. This thread is reinforcing why. :D

Blues,
Dave

FINALLY...someone ELSE is on the hot seat! :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~