beezyshaw

Beezy's Ashdive

Finally! A friend of ours has been slaving diligently to try and post Beezy's ashdive on YouTube. Evidentally, it was too large and had to be divided into 2 parts. I won't go into all of the crap he had to go through (separating video & sound, etc...), but it is finally done! Go to YouTube and search for Beezy, then sort by date to find parts 1 & 2. One of you other talented people might want to post a direct link here for others. We're in the process of trying to put it on HiPerUSA's website as 1 file. However, I've had more than my fair share of PM's, so I wanted to make it available as soon as possible.

Thanks so much to all that participated! Some came from far away, some cancelled plans (Lee), and all helped to create a festive occassion, as Beezy would have wanted. Thanks to everyone for helping me celebrate my husband's fantastic life. Tell his stories for years to come.

-Tracie Shaw & Family

Finally! A friend of ours has been slaving diligently to try and post Beezy's ashdive on YouTube. Evidentally, it was too large and had to be divided into 2 parts. I won't go into all of the crap he had to go through (separating video & sound, etc...), but it is finally done! Go to YouTube and search for Beezy, then sort by date to find parts 1 & 2. One of you other talented people might want to post a direct link here for others. We're in the process of trying to put it on HiPerUSA's website as 1 file. However, I've had more than my fair share of PM's, so I wanted to make it available as soon as possible.

Thanks so much to all that participated! Some came from far away, some cancelled plans (Lee), and all helped to create a festive occassion, as Beezy would have wanted. Thanks to everyone for helping me celebrate my husband's fantastic life. Tell his stories for years to come.

-Tracie Shaw & Family

That's great Tracie.

It just freaked me out a bit to see Beezy's avatar there in the new threads . . .
Sorry I couldn't make it to the Farm that weekend - but it sounds like you all had a great time.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

great jump. What a waste of good white powder:D What you forgot to mention tracy is beezys daughter is hooked and wants to progress in skydiving. Hopefully, Brian does the same, Hope you iwll all be there for the xmas party

http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

It did not suck being an integral part of that ash dive, Tracie. Thanks for letting me have one of the glory slots. It was down and dirty but me and Bill got it done. Also, thanks for diming me out for swooping the fuck out of the lookie-loos on the ground in your eulogy!:ph34r: I TOLD Joe Bennet to get them people out of the way!:P Hey, I HAD to do it. Beezy, in case you didn't know, packed me an un-cocked pilot chute under one of his smaller Blade canopies at the last "real" mardi gras boogie at Moss Point. the same boogie that JT could not speak a word of english and threw up on the fence like six times. It was wonderfull!

Beezy Shaw was a men among men. He was my brother and I will miss him everyday of my life, just like I miss Chris.

I cried like a baby when we were doing the "stories". It was tough, but very telling of the people that were really close to Beezy.

again: thank you for the opportunity to be a primary part of that skydive.

Chuck

Has anybody made any mention of getting a memorial page in Parachutist for Beezy? Just wondering. I would be glad to contribute some $$.

Also, if you buy the patches at the farm, all the money goes to his little nippers college fund.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Has anybody made any mention of getting a memorial page in Parachutist for Beezy? Just wondering. I would be glad to contribute some $$.

Also, if you buy the patches at the farm, all the money goes to his little nippers college fund.

Already done that. :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban