medic0079

Ever want to kill your roommates?

So I start dating this new girl. like her a lot everything is going well. We go out to the bar with my roommates who have specific instructions to not act like they usually do... long story short we end up at the house (me and the girl) pettting on sofa, when the bastards come home screaming at each other. then the little fuckers start fighting in front of us, fists and all. she ends up leaving (as if I would expect anything else)... I drug one of them in his room by his neck, the other followed, with instructions that if I saw either one of them out of there room for the rest of the night I was kicking both of there ass's THE FUCK, CANT I HAVE ONE NICE NIGHT WITH A WOMAN!!!!!!
FUCK

UNLESS you're in college..... roommates can be more hassles than they are worth.....

Maybe now you can see the Value of having a place of your own...

and please don't say,,,,"well I can't afford a place without others to share the rent...."

sure you can...
get a smaller place, if necessary....
Don't choose "house mates" based on who has the biggest Flat screen. or other "amenities".:P:). either...

especially if they are bought on C Cards ( leaves less $$$ for the real life things, Like RENT and Util...)

I'd rather have a Black and white 15 inch and peace and quiet.....;):)
I sure hope that the Nice lady realizes that THEIR behavior should not reflect on YOUR integrity..

good luck

j t

put you big boy pants on and organise yourself better. you know what they are like and you expect them to miraculously change just because you want to get your end wet.:S:S

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I lived with this crazy married couple in a double wide on a DZ for a while. I never got a long with them..

..but now they are both in jail for the murder of the girl's disabled mom!!!!!

Your roommates don't sound so bad.:P

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

..but now they are both in jail for the murder of the girl's disabled mom!!!!!

I lived in a couple of crazy places, never that bad. That is kinda funny/creepy at the same time. My worst experience was living with 3 roommates in a house. We were all related to skydiving in some way shape or form. But, the couple had this shaggy dog that shed all over the house...on everything. I pretty much just stayed in my room and tried to keep my mouth shut, but it was absolutely disgusting...

I can tell other stories, but the rest deal with assholes as roommates in a very hot, dry, sandy part of the world. Funny thing was at that point in time I was concerned because my roommates had killed people too...:S
The primary purpose of the Armed Forces is to prepare for and to prevail in combat should the need arise.

I've never wanted to kill any of my roommates, I generally got along with most of the people I've lived with in the past... (I'm pretty easy going...)

But I did have a roommate which I didn't like so much a few years back... he owned a dog and would work long hours... now neither myself or our other roommate had an issue with removing the dog from his kennel while said roommate was gone... mr stupid dog owner was adament about it being his dog and insisted that we leave him in his kennel when he wasn't home... he also got rather upset at the dog if/when the dog made a mess in his kennel (something that the dog doesn't WANT to do...)

This was a few years back and I believe the dog is now better off (he was adopted by my former roommates sister..) but needless to say we didn't get along because frankly I'm wasn't so keen on leaving the dog in its kennel when I was in the house and he wasn't... and for some reason the puppy liked me better then the guy who punnished him for pooping in his kennel... :|

Alas, ultimately if you don't like your roommates then you can always move out...

edited to add: though I've never actually wanted to kill a roommate... :P

Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Er... take your date to her place?

Sometimes not easy to do...:)

Ya know the best part about dating homeless women is when the dates over, ya can drop 'em off ANYWHERE! :ph34r:

If she's homeless - what can I say, sex in the park is great, you just have to be careful you don't get caught, which just adds to the fun.

If she's still living with her parents, I see your point, though i never had the infamous "caught with your pats down"-experience.
*knock on wood*

The most awkward experience concerning parents I ever had is when I was too drunk to cycle home after a party and my friend decided to let me sleep over.
The next day, or more accurately, later that morning I met her mom, who leered at us and started to make a lot of good-natured jokes with double meaning.
When she found out that her daughter actually had put me in the guest room, she laughed at my friend, loud, hard and long. :)
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

and please don't say,,,,"well I can't afford a place without others to share the rent...." sure you can... get a smaller place, if necessary....

With the high cost of living in desireable places that's often the case for people at or before the start of their careers. Studio apartments run $1000-$2000/month in nice cities.

and please don't say,,,,"well I can't afford a place without others to share the rent...." sure you can... get a smaller place, if necessary....

With the high cost of living in desirable places that's often the case for people at or before the start of their careers. Studio apartments run $1000-$2000/month in nice cities.

Yeah but his BIO says Gainesville. Fla.

A quick search shows plenty of 1 bdrms for 400.00 B|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

With the high cost of living in desirable places that's often the case for people at or before the start of their careers. Studio apartments run $1000-$2000/month in nice cities.

I doubt that. Maybe a room for rent. And I spent some time building student housing in Gainsville a few yrs. back.;)
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

I doubt that. Maybe a room for rent. And I spent some time building student housing in Gainsville a few yrs. back.;)

I didn't specify...just typed in 1 bedroom...:$

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Every morning I wake up to my room being about 150 degrees because my roommates love the heater when they go to bed but don't consider the repercussions of leaving it on all night.

There are worse things, like your situation. But waking up every day an hour before I have to because I am in a filthy sweat is irritating the third or fourth day you do it. I am on week 3 now.
It's all fun and until someone loses an eye... then it's just a game to find the eye

long story short we end up at the house (me and the girl) pettting on sofa, when the bastards come home screaming at each other.

If you have roommates would it not be better to use the bedroom instead of the couch?

then the little fuckers start fighting in front of us, fists and all.

And nothing they did in the past forewarned you of this possibility?

she ends up leaving

Uh yeah...I guess so.

I drug one of them in his room by his neck, the other followed, with instructions that if I saw either one of them out of there room for the rest of the night I was kicking both of there ass's

So all of you have anger management issues?

THE FUCK, CANT I HAVE ONE NICE NIGHT WITH A WOMAN!!!!!!FUCK

Get a motel room or get better roommates or get your own place.
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

Every morning I wake up to my room being about 150 degrees because my roommates love the heater when they go to bed but don't consider the repercussions of leaving it on all night.

There are worse things, like your situation. But waking up every day an hour before I have to because I am in a filthy sweat is irritating the third or fourth day you do it. I am on week 3 now.

Buy a programmable thermostat, and lock it with a pass code.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

A few weeks back I made travel plans last-minute and hte company couldn't get me a hotel so they put me in a staff house with two guys. I had to work Sunday so I took it easy on Saturday night but the boys went out and got PLOUGHED.

I got up Sunday morning and went to the bathroom and when I opened the door it hit the legs of somebody sitting on the john. I said sorry and went to the other bathroom to brush my teeth. When I left the bathroom there was a pair of boxers in front of the first bathroom COVERED in shit. Wow, that's wierd! So I finished getting ready for work and went to the kitchen for a coffee, and find this dude passed out, bear-ass nekid at the kitchen table.

I left at that point and found a hotel in the next town over. Apparently after I left the dude got up from the table and crawled into bed with the other dude in the house.
I got nuthin