ACMESkydiver

Post Some of Your Favorite Quotes

"I never drink water, fish fuck in it."

~W C Fields

Holy Shit - did you see that - that Mutha Fucker parted the whole freakin sea - look at that shit!
- Airtwardo
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

"How can a man who is 20 say he's in love and get married when the woman he will really love hasn't been born yet."
Bertrand Russell said that

"You never lose your Skydiving girlfriend, you just lose your turn."
I said that
I Jumped with the guys who invented Skydiving.

Enjoy your own life without comparing it with that of another

Have the courage to live, anyone can die

What is the cause of most aviation accidents: Usually it is because someone does too much too soon, followed very quickly by too little too late

Insisting on perfect safety is for people who don't have the balls to live in the real world

"I have not ceased being fearful, but I have ceased to let fear control me. I have accepted fear as a part of life - specifically the fear of change, the fear of the unkown, and I have gone ahead despite the soundings in my heart that says: Turn back, you'll die if you venture too far."

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away

* Temper's the one thing you can't get rid of by losing it - Jack Nicholson in "Anger Management".

* One's proficiency at chess makes not a whit of difference when the opposition is playing checkers.

* Wrigley Field is just another bar on the North Side with an overpriced cover charge. - Brian Bo (ChasingBlueSky)

Greatness is going to the edge, looking over into the impossible, then building a bridge to go further. -me

“We will not stop. We will not slow down. We will not surrender. We will win. We will triumph. We will never, ever quit. Remember winners are just losers who got mad."

“If life knocks you down, get back up and knock it unconscious.”

"Tough people aren't born; their made when no one is there for them, to wipe up their tears."

“I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet. The proper function of a man is to live, not to exist"

“When was the last time you have done something for the first time? Keep discovering."

Continuous effort--not strength or intelligence--is the key to unlocking our potential.
Slip Stream Air Sports
Do not go softly, do not go quietly, never back down

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." ~Theodor Seuss Geisel

"I'm a woman! We don't say what we WANT! But we reserve the right to get pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating! And not a little bit scary." ~Lydia, Sliding Doors