ACMESkydiver

Post Some of Your Favorite Quotes

"The longer I live the more I see that I am never wrong about anything, and that all the pains that I have so humbly taken to verify my notions have only wasted my time."
- George Bernard Shaw

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein

"If Stupidity got us into this mess, then why can’t it get us out?"
- Will Rogers
“Last week I helped my friend stay put. It's a lot easier than helping someone move. I just went over to his house and made sure that he did not start to load his shit into a truck.”

Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that all was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, and make it possible.

T.E Lawrence.

I always liked it because the teachers always said i was a day dreamer with my head in the clouds.

Fuck them.

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

Thomas Edison Quotes:

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

"Many of life's failures are men who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

"Nearly every man who develops an idea works at it up to the point where it looks impossible, and then gets discouraged. That's not the place to become discouraged.

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

"I'm the enemy because I like to think. I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech and freedom of choice. I'm the kind of guy that could sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs or the side order of gravy fries? I want high cholesterol. I would eat bacon and butter and buckets of cheese. Okay? I want to smoke Cuban cigars the size of Cincinnati in the nonsmoking section. I want to run through the streets naked with green Jell-O all over my body reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I might suddenly feel the need to. Okay, pal?" --- Denis Leary.......Greatest rant yet.

"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father prepare to die"

:D

Actually, I poisoned both of them. I've developed a resistance to the poison over the years.
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Hey, you remember that one time we did that one thing at that one place? I just wanted to tell you that I had a great time.
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

The world is like a ride in an amusement park.

And when you choose to go on it you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are.

And the ride goes up and down and round and round.

It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly coloured and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while.

Some people have been on the ride for a long time and they begin to question:

"Is this real, or is this just a ride?"

And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say,

"Hey, don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride."

And we kill those people.

~Bill Hicks

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~