NEcrewDOG

Thursday night poker - Dec. 6th

I miss playing poker with Lee.....He was ALWAYS first.

Either first place or first out!!

You ain't kidding.... win or crash and burn :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Man, I HATE finishing on the bubble, but that was some of the best fun I've had playing poker in a long time. No Shrek to take me out with 2 7! :D

But damn it... I wouldn't mind him doing it to me again... [:/]

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Man, I HATE finishing on the bubble, but that was some of the best fun I've had playing poker in a long time. No Shrek to take me out with 2 7! :D

But damn it... I wouldn't mind him doing it to me again... [:/]

Emphasizing my loss there Fucker?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

No Shrek to take me out with 2 7! :D

It was getting late last night and I was ready for bed.

I made the decision to go out in complete Lee style.

All in on 7h 2h... for being able to play that hand like that, I was happy to take second place!

Goudha is for Buddha, and that's good enough for me!

That was some great poker between you and J!

Come to think of it, if I remember correctly... I think you took me out in the early game and I took you out in the late.

I miss playing on Thursday night with everyone from here; but it just wasn't the same... :(

Goudha is for Buddha, and that's good enough for me!

For all you American players who have had their ability to deposit money into their pokerstars account limited in the recent past, now have a quick new easy way to do so! eChecks! From now until December 17, I think, you'll be able to deposit funds directly from your checking account to Pokerstars. Just need your account number and routing number as well as a few other details. I gave it a try and the money showed in my pokerstars account in less than one minute. :o

Also, you get a 50% bonus if you deposit using eChecks within the time frame, and after earning 750 FPP, if I have the details right. Yeah, it'll take a while to get there, but hey, up to $50 bonus if you go for the maximum. :)
Caveat though: Pokerstars say that even though you'll have money in your account almost instantly, it likely won't come out of your checking account for as long as 10 days, and until then, you won't be able to cash out or request cash transfers... but you can play.

There were some great hands in the late tourney. Livendive had a straight flush, and possibly there was another one somewhere by someone else. But damn, Hans (SkydiveFarm) had an unbelievable 3 hand stretch where he scored a 4 of a kind 8's, and then a royal flush clubs! :o You'd think he'd have made the payout but he didn't. It was a long game!

Yes, but IIRC I knocked Hans out when I ended up with 4J. :D That was about my only amazing hand all night (though I did hang on long enough to be in the money), and I won the Lee Gerrard Memorial "First Out" on the early game when I went all-in on a full house ... but J had a better one. D'oh.

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke