Glitch

What do you want for Christmas?

That happens to me every year tooo - but I do look at the pictures

Funny enough it has pics and its why I got them, its the Ripleys , and 2008 Guinesse records books. Had I bought one with just text hed think I was cheating cause its common knowledge that yes he can read but he wont :D
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

if you're considering the 4bbl you posted a pic of...the Road Demon will be a better carb...better performance, better gas mileage, easier adjustments...
and they're beautiful metal to boot!

I had one on my 66 fastback mustang, 289 bored/stroked to a 348, used the Speed Demon to keep up with the big heads...mmmm....miss that baby![:/]

if you're considering the 4bbl you posted a pic of...the Road Demon will be a better carb...better performance, better gas mileage, easier adjustments...
and they're beautiful metal to boot!

I had one on my 66 fastback mustang, 289 bored/stroked to a 348, used the Speed Demon to keep up with the big heads...mmmm....miss that baby![:/]

My baby is a 1982 Toyota Starlet. The only place I can find a carb for it is through J.C. Whitney. (pic posted) Dropped a new engine into it 3 years ago. But the carb can't be rebuilt anymore :( This car was only made for 2 years and is still stock and no accidents. Same paint, seats. everything and the 5-button push radio. I love this car. I need a carb.

She's so cute. :)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

I can't believe you can't find a tuner shop that can deal with that...and what happened to exclusions for pre CARB manufacturing????
smog shit didn't start until 86 did it?

My first smog fail was because of timing. The CO was fine. Fixed the timing, it passed and the CO failed.

The points are only off by 2. I just need a new carb.
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

there is this store in the mall that sells huge beanbag chairs. the whole family can fit on one. the one i want costs about $600 and the cover is another couple hundred. i really want one, but the likelyhood of my wife spening $900 on a bean bag chair is slim.

$900 on a bean bag chair??? :o Sorry, I'm gonna have to make fun of you for that one! :ph34r:

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

there is this store in the mall that sells huge beanbag chairs. the whole family can fit on one. the one i want costs about $600 and the cover is another couple hundred. i really want one, but the likelyhood of my wife spening $900 on a bean bag chair is slim.

$900 on a bean bag chair??? :o Sorry, I'm gonna have to make fun of you for that one! :ph34r:

i just threw away my bean bag that i made myself when in high-school.. yes guys, i'm not a girl, but a man here learns how to sew on buttons and much more.. ;)

i really want one again! but yea, they're hell expensive!
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda