bigway

Assassin's Creed PS3

Thinking of getting the game today? anyone have it? any good?
I have this shop where i have a week to play the game and then return it and swap it if i want. So far i have returned NFS prostreet and now Madden 08. Will get Assassin's Creed now but boy am i hanging out for Gran Turismo 5

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

the game looks awesome on tv, and its supposed to really adapt to your playing. meaning, if you kill everybody, everybody will be after you, but if you're considerate, people will be helpful..

i hear ya' on the granturismo, i have the whole series, been playing it constantly for years!!!

best race game ever..
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

I have to get an HDTV instead of this TfT monitor i have. I need big hard visuals for this mean machine.

I must say you can feel the raw power of the playstation 3 by presence alone.

Assassin's creed looks awesome with all the crowds reacting to you etc.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I am really not into video games at all, In fact i hate them haha.....BUT my buddy bought this game the other day and insisted i play it and it was pretty awesome i must say...the graphics were amazing and its pretty much non stop fighting and killing which i guess is a bonus in a video game, OH and get to climb huge towers and freefall hundreds of feet off of them into stacks of hay what more could you ask for!!!
What would you attempt to do if you knew you would not fail...

AC is a must play game, it's been rated 10 out of 10 for a while now. Even if you don't have the HD screen, the game is still a lot of fun to play.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Yeah, I have had it for three hours now and it is 2am and i can not stop playing it. This game is BRILLIANT!!

Not my sort of game but i forced myself to get into it and now can't stop.

This really is one of a kind. Makes me wonder what the next AC's will be like as this is the start of a new series.

Right after xmas when all the sales start I am off to get either a 50inch television with HDMI or a new monitor with HDMI, not sure what yet.
This games graphics and game play is one of a kind on the PS3.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Thinking of getting the game today? anyone have it? any good?
I have this shop where i have a week to play the game and then return it and swap it if i want. So far i have returned NFS prostreet and now Madden 08. Will get Assassin's Creed now but boy am i hanging out for Gran Turismo 5

I've already finished Assassin's Creed and it ROCKED! Took a bit of learning for the sword fights and running through crowded towns without being knocked down, but once I got it I couldn't put it down until I finished it! Could be my favorite game of this year, even better than Call of Duty or Medal of Honor in my opinion...
But be warned, the game does have a tendency to lock up from time to time. Seems to be some kind of glitch, mine would only lock up once about 10 minutes after I'd start playing but then it would be solid for hours if I played that long. Some say the newest firmware takes care of that problem but I didn't update mine until after I'd finished the game so I couldn't say for sure.

Dave