CSpenceFLY

Skinnyshrek Memorial at The Farm

Copied from the other thread

The celebration of our beloved Skinnyshrek (Lee) will be at the Farm the weekend of 12/15 & 12/16. We will be honored to have Lee's parents along with his sister, brother in-law along with his uncle. Please come and celebrate a man who knew how to live. An ash dive will be made during this time.

Copied from the other thread

The celebration of our beloved Skinnyshrek (Lee) will be at the Farm the weekend of 12/15 & 12/16. We will be honored to have Lee's parents along with his sister, brother in-law along with his uncle. Please come and celebrate a man who knew how to live. An ash dive will be made during this time.

I have GOT to meet Lee's family, just so I can see where he gets his sarcastic obnoxious and funny-as-hell Brit humor from!

See you all there.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I get in to ATL Friday at 6:00pm. I've got a car and will probably just head to the Farm unless there is something else going on that I don't know about.

It's a sad occasion, but it will be great to see everyone again...some of you for the first time, eh Chris!

Tony

edited to add:
--------------
If anyone is needing a ride let me know.

99% sure I'm coming out this weekend unless my week goes in an unexpected direction. Get into ATL Friday night - will be at the Farm whenever Kitty Taxi Service (TM) gets me out there.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Being that this is Skinnyshrek's ashes, is Hans going to have to call in a C-130?

Yeah it had better be the last load of the day too because it will be IFR for two hours afterwards,:ph34r::P

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

***Hey don't forget Lee's request!

We'd instantly gain 50lbs and start talking with a funny accent.:D:P

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

there's some more good stuff from him..

fuck, that fat bastard liked to bet jump tickets.. :D

nicest guy i've never met, what a shame..

i wish i could be there! everyone that is going, i'm thinking of you guys, family, friends and fellow fuckers! hans got my condolences, i hope he passes it on..

“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda