GogglesnTeeth

How long since your last jump.....

Yes, but I had family commitments, darn it. Nest sunny day I'll be there, honest. Did you get a dive or two in?

Nah, I had a productive day-full of knocking things off my to do list (one of which included bringing my out-of-date rig up to my rigger ... so even if I'd had time ... ). Besides, I'm a weather wuss. :D

To answer the original question, my last jump was November 3.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Last jump was at the end of october - the only consolation is that we just got back from a scuba trip. 3 weeks and counting until our sebastian trip - YIPPEEEEEE!!!!!
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

October 27th. This is the longest I've done without jumping since.. well, since I started jumping last July.

Money has been tight, but things are finally going in the right direction again. My rig went out of date today, so once I get a re-pack, it's up to Ellington to freeze my balls off.

And I can't wait..

August, when I took a date out to the dz for a tandem. Needless to say, he got another date after that one!!B|

I am waiting for my health insurance to kick back in. And for the time and funds to do a bunch of coach jumps, 'cause I want to stick around this earth for awhile longer, and people with far greater experience than I have left way too early.[:/]

Last jump I made was the Saturday before Thanksgiving, on Beezy Shaw's ash dive. Next jump is likely going to be another ash dive, this time for Skinnyshrek this coming weekend. [:/]

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

jumped last weekend, one jump. six hour drive there and back. i was late, i put out another lift ticket to fill the plane. everyone chipped in tough.. and a month before that, same dropzone, same drive, i made three jumps, one being a hop n'pop!

i'll go to spain for christmas/new years and jump my ass off there! hope to get at least 50 jumps in..
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Wow.........some of you guys are really uncurrent. I really don't know how you do it. I feel uncurrent after only a few days, and if I go a week or two I actually get nervous. It makes me realize how good I have it.

November 3rd, about 5 weeks ago. Dammit.

And yes, my friend, you have it good. We're having recurring ice storms here in the midwest.

I'm trying to talk my wife into moving to Florida, Arizona, Texas, or New Zealand.;)
T.I.N.S.

My last jump was August 20th, 2004. I received a phone call a few days later that I was getting temporary custody of my brother. Had him 10 days and the judge at that time said he had to go back to his mom. 8 months later he was placed with me. I adopted him this year...:)
I get to start again this next spring :)

TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

It has been two weeks. The longest lay-off this year. I have not gone more then three weeks since the first Thai record in 02, and that was only one span of four weeks. I was off for 16 months for an injury. Other then that never more then 3 weeks since 93. If I don't jump next weekend, I will repack my mains and start getting real nervous. I feel like a rusty nail after two weeks. Three weeks, it feels like I'm doing 4-way without booties. Four weeks, I'm waiting for the phone to ring, and someone to offer a small sum for my gear.

The reasons for the two weekends of no jumps, were, bad weather the first weekend, bad weather and below zero temps the next. Me the DZO, DZM, and wildfan 75 spent the weekend at the dz anyway. I live there so it's not hard to spend a lot of time at the DZ.
HPDBs, I hate those guys.
AFB, charter member.

Early to mid November. We were headed out the door to make a couple of jumps Saturday when the plane developed a little problem on its way to the DZ. :(

Blues,
Dave

:(:(:(:(:(
it is going to be a long winter.
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!