yellowgt

Airport Incident!

I couldn't lip read those newscasters, but damn, kids will be stupid kids if you don't watch them! :P

Basically it's a story about some dirty Sanchez skydivers having a foam party at an airport. I think there was something in there about naked people, and slippery stuff going on. It was hard to follow. I'll turn it up REALLLYYYY LOUD for you, think that would help?
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

I couldn't lip read those newscasters, but damn, kids will be stupid kids if you don't watch them! :P

Basically it's a story about some dirty Sanchez skydivers having a foam party at an airport. I think there was something in there about naked people, and slippery stuff going on. It was hard to follow. I'll turn it up REALLLYYYY LOUD for you, think that would help?

No, I'm fucking deaf, not hard of hearing. :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

No, I'm fucking deaf, not hard of hearing.

Dude on my second-last jump last weekend my sinuses clogged and I got HUGE pain in my left ear. I was stupid enough to do the last jump and I didn't get hearing back in that ear till this morning, it came with a huge sinus headache too. For the last two days I've been thinking I'm gonna turn out like YOU:oB|
I got nuthin

Dude on my second-last jump last weekend my sinuses clogged and I got HUGE pain in my left ear. I was stupid enough to do the last jump and I didn't get hearing back in that ear till this morning, it came with a huge sinus headache too. For the last two days I've been thinking I'm gonna turn out like YOU:oB|

Could be worse. Billy could turn out like you.

He might not mind waking up 20 years younger with a huge c:o:ok
I got nuthin

I guess boys will be boys...:P
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

No, I meant a dumfuck who can't fly worth shit.:P

No, I meant a dumfuck who can't fly worth shit.:P
Oh, in that case you're right, it could be worse:$
I got nuthin