ntrprnr

I'm not crazy.

We all do things that others consider crazy. I consider golf crazy. Hitting a little ball into a little hole? Who the hell does that, and why??

Others think things I do are crazy. Skydiving. Running, etc.

You know what? In the end, I only have to answer to me, and to the people I love. And if the people I love can't understand why I do the things I do, then I try to explain it to them, and hope that they'll understand. I would never expect them to do it with me, but I would hope that they would understand.

So that being said... I have to do this in 2008. I'm sorry. I simply have to.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/eticket/story?page=toughguy2007

I'm not crazy. I just like trying new things. And if those things don't push me, or hurt, or could potentially kill me, they simply don't hold the appeal for me that say, "golf" does for other people.

It's simply who I am.

-Peter

And if those things don't push me, or hurt, or could potentially kill me, they simply don't hold the appeal for me that say, "golf" does for other people.

You think golf is safe? You should play a round with me some time. There is absolutely no telling where or who that golf ball is going to hit.

This looks like fun though, where do I sign up?
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

And if those things don't push me, or hurt, or could potentially kill me, they simply don't hold the appeal for me that say, "golf" does for other people.

You think golf is safe? You should play a round with me some time. There is absolutely no telling where or who that golf ball is going to hit.

Golf isn't safe... just ask Mcbeth:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I like golf. It's not about the little ball or the little hole. It's about shwacking the hell out of something and watching it fly. Over and over again.B|

I'm not so much into putting, though.:$ Chipping still has an element of jolity, however. It's like giving the ball a little kick in the bootie.B|

Your race thingie looks like fun! Doesn't look like you can drink while particpating, though. Score one for golf vs. race thingie.:P

Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

Golf isn't safe... just ask Mcbeth:D

Or me. B|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

We all do things that others consider crazy. I consider golf crazy. Hitting a little ball into a little hole? Who the hell does that, and why??

Others think things I do are crazy. Skydiving. Running, etc.

You know what? In the end, I only have to answer to me, and to the people I love. And if the people I love can't understand why I do the things I do, then I try to explain it to them, and hope that they'll understand. I would never expect them to do it with me, but I would hope that they would understand.

So that being said... I have to do this in 2008. I'm sorry. I simply have to.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/eticket/story?page=toughguy2007

I'm not crazy. I just like trying new things. And if those things don't push me, or hurt, or could potentially kill me, they simply don't hold the appeal for me that say, "golf" does for other people.

It's simply who I am.

-Peter

I actually think it looks fun too....Peter i'm down to do it with ya :)

I'd be swearing up a storm the entire time and probably drop the F-bomb more times than everyone else there combined doing it....but i'd finish...
Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----

What a bunch of sissy-marys! My husband could do that shit in his sleep. :D

I think he'd like to see England, though...so if you really want to go and not die, Peter, I'll offer to send Joe with you. ;) I'm betting Ranger and EMT quals have to be a good thing to have handy. Not saying that you wouldn't kick that course in the balls on your own, but it's always cool to have someone to share the beer with after and tell the tale! :)
He is the toughest guy I have ever met, and nobody would ever guess it. That's how humble his heart is. B|

~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

What a bunch of sissy-marys! My husband could do that shit in his sleep. :D

You are talking about the waist-deep horse manure, right?
What about the rest of the course?:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.